Goldie Locks Be Trollin' - Squid

Ferns eyes widened, taken aback. "Pardon?" He said an edge in his voice that showed that he hoped he didn't hear what he thought he did.
"Your finest poopoo platter." he repeated, almost breaking into a smile.
"What the f###...??" Fern blurted. He realized he drew the attention of four other passengers around him and slapped his hand over his mouth. "Sorry.." he said trying to correct his mistake.
Finn couldn't help it. He started laughing trying to be quiet but ceased to contain it.
Ferns face turned a shade of deep red. "Wha-?! Sir this is a flight! Not some comedy show! Please keep your immature humor to yourself!" He pulled back starting to walk down the isle but a hand tugged at his waist-down-apron which he wore on the job. He turned back with a death glare.
Finn grinned. "Aren't you supposed to serve the passengers?" He said teasing him.
Finn only responded with yanking his apron from out of his hand.
"Hey! It's not my fault you're that attractive! I just wanted to joke around!" Finn yapped.
Once again, Fern turned red. "Sir, this is not the time to flirt around and hit on people. Just sit down and shut up!"
Finn let another smirk and held his hands up in surrender. "Fine! I'll just wait till after the flight then."
Fern proceeded to do his job, infuriated and flustered.
He had managed to avoid the flirty passenger for the rest of the flight, taking unnecessary peeks to see if he was up to anything every now and then.

Flight Attendant (Fern X Finn Adventure Time)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें