Chapter Eleven

Y/n's POV:
I heard another knock on my door and saw Harlequin walk in. He was holding a red silk cloth and had a weird expression on his face. "Speak of the devil.." Merlin muttered. I gave her a stern glare and she chuckled quietly. "Can, I have a minute?" King asked. He seemed almost nervous, but I brushed it off, blaming it on what happened. He must be worried that I'll turn into my father.. I thought. "You look awful." He stated, his brow furrowed with worry. I chuckled. "Well no shit genius. I kinda just went into a state I haven't been in before, and battled to the death with my father." I grumbled. His brow was still furrowed, and I matched his expression. "Hey, I'm going to be fine." I reassured him. "I know. I'm just worried about you." His expression softened. I didn't want to be rude and ask, but curiosity took over. "What's that?"  I asked, nodding at the fabric in his arms. He handed it over to me and I opened it. I let out a small gasp, and lifted my wings up. "Ban collected the pieces and Merlin put them back together.. We didn't know if you wanted to keep them." He explained softly. "Id love to keep them! Oh and.. How is.. everyone taking the news?" I'd known that Meliodas, Merlin and King had known about my background, but I didn't know how the others would take it. "Honest answer or reassuring answer?" I laughed. "Honest." He sighed and sat on the foot of the bed. "Diane, Elizabeth and Gowther are handling it fine, Gowther had sensed you were from that background. But Ban... you know how he is.." he looked down sadly. "I need to talk to him." King looked almost surprised. "Just.. be careful." I nodded and he left the room. I was looking at my wings, tracing the patterns with my finger. I hadn't known how beautiful they were. I heard the door open then shut and looked up. My e/c eyes met unfriendly magenta ones. "So. You're a demon huh?" He had his Courechouse around his neck, and his hands were in his pockets. "I wanted to tell you... but I knew you'd hate me." His expression was blank, I could tell he was trying to hide his rage, but his eyes were pools of rage. "Well no shit! Your the same race of beings that killed her!" My h/c bangs covered my eyes. "I didn't kill her. That thing did." I looked up at him. "Elaine is my best friend. I would never hurt her! If you think I would? You can leave right now." I caught Ban off guard by saying that, his expression was shocked. "I hate my father! I wish I wasn't a demon! I didn't choose to be born this way! I'm sorry that you think I'd be involved with the death of my best friend!" I angrily yelled at him. I stood up, punched him and whirled around and stomped out of my room.