Chapter Six

When I woke up, I got changed into my clothes and walked down stairs. "Good Morning N/n." Meliodas greeted me "Daaad. I told you to stop calling me that." I whined. "I know you did, but," he paused, with I thoughtful expression. "I don't really think I wanna." I sighed, walking over to Merlin and Diane "I'm so glad your back!!" Diane smiled, and pulled me into a tight hug. "Me too." I said, returning her smile. "Soo, whaddya say? Girls trip to the spa, my treat?" I wrapped my arms around their shoulders as they squealed. "I'm taking that as a yes?" Diane nodded "We should invite Elizabeth too." Merlin said, crossing her arms. "Good idea. Elizabeth!" I called. She turned over to me. "Girls trip to the spa?" Her face lit up with joy and we soon left. After a day of manicures, pedicures, facials and massages, I payed and we all left. When we got back to the tavern, Meliodas walked up to us. "It's about time! We're headed to Liones next, to grab a few things before looking for Escanor." We all nodded, and I was super excited. "This'll give me the chance to see Slader and Guila again!" "Oh yeah! And I can see lil' Gil!" Meliodas said, his hands on his hips. I groaned. "You mean Ill-Thunder?" Elizabeth had a fit of uncontrollable giggles. When she could catch her breath again, she noticed us all staring at her. "S-sorry, it's just your nick-name for Gilthunder is really funny." "Uhuh.." I looked at her weirdly. After dinner and a few drinks, I went up to my room, only to see someone I thought I'd never see again.