7| Introductions

Emma's pov

Number 215

211...212...213...214... Aha! 215!
I open the locker and took the books that I needed for the first half of the day, then put the books for the second half of the day in the locker.

I started walking to my homeroom, then a guy came up to me.

"Umm... hi." I said "Hey! My name is Chris! What's yours?"
"Emma Reed, The new-" "Girl! I know your the girl who called Carter Gay! And the girl who pissed The Blake Anderson off. Ps don't worry I'm not offended by it." "Wait your Gay? Sorry I didn't know oh my goodness I didn't know that you were well are gay. I don't know anyone who's gay! Sorry super sorry. Wait are you gay like gay happy or like 'I'd rather be kissing a guy than you' gay? Oh god I'm rambling about Gay well the word, do you like pizza? No, Do Love pizza because if you say you don't I will throw you in a pool of s*** and slice your throat then stab your stomach and then let you drown in your pool of blood then give you body to lions to feed on. Oh and I'm a unicorn!" "Well I'm gay like 'I'd rather be kissing a guy then you' gay, and I do love pizza also I'm umm... a human." Said Chris. "You know what your weird and I like that. Come on we'll be late!" I yelled and skipped to class.

The class was packed with students. "Hi, Mr.McCoy I'm the new student Emma Reed." I said with a warm smile. "Hello Emma would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" He said. "Umm... Sure."

"Hi! My name is Emma and I'm a unicorn, and I LOVE Pizza eating it is like second nature to me." I heard a woohoo "Let me finish will ya? Well, I'm bored so... bye oh and I'm seventeen." "I like you already!" A girl yelled. "I like me too!"

I went and sat down beside the girl who said she liked me, "Hi I'm Rebecca Williams. I love pizza too." "It's life isn't?" Then Chris came and sat beside me, so I was in the middle. "I see you've met Rebby." "Chris!" Rebecca exclaimed happily. "Yes I have." I pushed my chest out to make me look macho. "Well well well trying to look macho aren't we?... well will you look macho after this?"

"Don't Chris don't do it." Then Bam he starts tickling me like crazy I started like I never had.

"Would like to include us in the matter that your laughing about Mr.Williams." "Umm ... yes yes of course, Umm... Sike yeah byeee!" Answered Chris.

"Detention Mr.Williams, and Miss Williams make sure he goes there got it?" "Yes Sir."

(。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。) (。♥‿♥。)
Ꮖ ᎻᎾᏢᎬ YᎾᏌ ᏞᏆKᎬᎠ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎾF ᎷᎾᏙᎬ.

í αm вσrєd ѕσ чσu guчѕ cαn pm mє mє вчєєє!!!!