Chapter 1

(Your point of view)

I gazed out the window and looked at the clouds passing by. I was currently on a plane to Hasetsu, Japan my hometown. I had just won another tournament in American. I was invited to another tournament in Canada but declined. I had been gone from my family for 5 years. Now that doesn't sound bad unless your American manager, Abigail Morton takes your phone and forbids you from calling your family.

I have missed Yuri the most though. Sure I missed the rest of my friends and family but he was my big brother. We were always together when we were little. We would skate together and play with each other since we never were good at making any friends.

I sighed a bit and turned my head away from the window. Abigail was sitting next to me typing on her phone. Her eyes narrowing at the screen in concentration. She was always a stickler for details, not to mention strict and annoying. But she's a good manager so it doesn't really matter.

As the plane began to land the thought of seeing everyone again excited me. So I left the plane as quickly as possible. My manager on the other hand was left in my dust, yelling at me to get back here.

I basically ran to my family's hot springs and when I got there I saw my mom sweeping the front of the house.

"Mom!" I yelled as I ran towards her. Sure this doesn't seem like the normal thing a 21 year old would do, but I really didn't care. I had missed talking to her so much.

When she looked up and saw it was me her eyes began to shine and she ran towards me as we crushed each other in a hug.

"It's been so long, Mom!" I yelled happily.

"Oh sweetie how have you been! Come in you can tell us all about it!" She smiled brightly at me.

"Hey Mom why were you yelling out front?" A voice said as we entered the room.

"Oh (y/n)'s back from America!" She said happily as she pushed me into the room.

"Yuri!" I yelled and jumped towards him. Wrapping my arms around him he chuckled at me.

"Hey little sis, how have you been?" He asked as I let go of him.

"Yes sweetie tell us all about it. Oh and Yuri don't you need to introduce her to someone?" Mom asked.

"Yeah I got a new coach, this is Viktor." He said as The Viktor Nikiforov walked towards me.

The words didn't really process in my brain until about ten seconds at staring at him. Finally something clicked in my brain and I said as casually as possible "Hi I'm (Y/n), Yuri's younger sister." But still ended up laughing nervously.

He walked over to me and picked up my hand with the upmost gentleness. Before placing a kiss on the back of it.

He answered flirty "It's nice to meet such a lovely lady as yourself." He winked at me with a little smirk, probably because my face was probably bright red.

"Lay off Viktor, that's my sister your talking to!" Yuri yelled at Viktor, which I found hilarious.

I told him "No worries Yuri I can handle I've seen plenty of his type as I traveled around."

"Oh right how did everything go?" He asked with some of his curiosity showing.

"Well I suppose I've been quite busy, I won the Women's Grand Prix 5 times in a row, and won several other smaller tournaments." I answered back nonchalantly like it was no big deal.

"Oh so your an Ice skater to?" Viktor asked while continuing to smirk at me.

"Of course, it's what I've been doing these past five years." I answered like that was a stupid question.

"Then why have I never heard of you before?" He asked as his eyes narrowed.

"Because she goes by an anonymous name." A voice I know well said behind me. My manager walked up next to me and narrowed her eyes.

"Next time you decided to run away from me then carry your own stuff and tell me where your going." She said before slapping me in the back of my head.

She then looked at Viktor and Yuri.

Viktor asked "Well who are you ma'am?"

But she ignored them and turned around before looking at me. "You have practice in ten minutes be at the rink by then." She said in a stern tone before walking away.

"Well sorry about Abigail, she doesn't really like people." I apologized before waving and saying "I better get going, I'll be back probably by midnight so don't wait for me." I began to walk out the door and went to the rink where I would begin to work tirelessly, even if I was on vacation.