Chapter 1 , Coming home

After three years of living in London. I'm coming back to New York today and living with the three guys, Daveed, Oak, and Anthony.  I'm super excited to see them!!

Four Hours later

I finally landed in New York and as soon as I was past the security I was engulfed into one huge hug made of three other people besides me. "Anthony! Oak! Daveed!" I yelled crying happy tears. "Jasmine!!" The three guys yelled. That was until they started laughing because Daveed pointed out my British accent. We walked out of the airport all of us catching up with eachother, turns out Oak is in a theater show, Daveed is in a T.V. show and Anthony is in a show to. Tomorrow we all have adutions for a musical written by Lin-Manuel Miranda, who already worke dwith Anthony is 21st chump street. This musical was called Hamilton: An American Musical. All of us really want to get in, it was really good music and we want a job together!

The next day

I woke up and there was actully snow on the ground so I put on black leggings with a black jacket.

When I walked out of my room I was greeted with the sweet scents of cinnamon roles. I turned the corner to see the guys wearing  their own jeans and coats. Anthony was wearing black jeans with a black coat and grey scarf,

 Anthony was wearing black jeans with a black coat and grey scarf,

Oak, and Daveed both had similar looks to their outfit.  Once we all ate we decided to go ahead and head to the public theatre seeing as no one knew how the musical was going to work out we had to start low and work our way up. When we finial arrived we went into the waiting area for auditions, I'm so nervous! Anthony went first and came out smiling, " I love Lin!!" He said with a chuckle. Then Oak went and came out looking sad," I wasn't able to audition  for Washington." He said with a frown, "That's ok" I said hugging him "I'm sure you'll make who ever you did audition for!" "Yea I guess" He said sitting down. "Jasmine Cephas Jones?" Lin called out. I stood up and took a deep breath, here goes nothing. I walked into the room and started to sing... I did horrible because I was nervous! I started crying and just turned and ran out of the theater. I was halfway down the road when Anthony caught up with me, "You got another audition if you want it." He said putting his arm around me.  "Yea, I want to be able to audition but I get so nervous when I actually do." "I know that's why Oak, Daveed, and I will be in the room with you." He replied leading my back the theater. When we finally got back into the room it was going to be just Lin, Anthony, Oak, Daveed and I. That's when I started to sing Helpless, then Satisfied, then my song I had chosen How come you don't call me anymore. After I was finished Lin told us he would call us tomorrow to let us know if we made it or not. "Thank you so much" I said. "Sure thing you really do have an amazing voice for once Anthony was right!!" Lin said with a huge laugh. Then  the four of us left Lin and decided to get some coffee from the Starbucks down the road. "You really do sound amazing you do know that right?" Oak said breaking the silence between us. "I guess" I sighed shrugging my shoulders, I really wanted to cry right now. Once we got out coffee we decided to head back home and turn on a movie, and go to bed. Once the movie was over, The little mermaid to be exact we all retreated back to our rooms. Oak and Daveed shared a room, Anthony in his own room and me in my room.