"He isnt worth my tears okay?" I snap, throwing out my ice cream, before dragging her out of the parlor and to home. We make it home in record time, especially for heels. Slamming the door behind me, I tread up the stairs into my bedroom, shutting the door harshly behind me.

Tears flow down my face, hiccups erupting from my chest as I heave, trying to breath. Gasps rip from my throat as I collapse onto the floor, kicking my heels off. The bedroom door opens, my moms shoes standing impatiently infront of me. "What." I sob.

"What do you think you're doing?" She snaps, pulling me to my feet by my bicep. I keep my head low, tears cascading down my neck to my chest - staining my jacket. "Answer me!" She snaps at me, huffing annoyed.

I hiccup again, gasping in a lung full of air. "A-Ashton cheated on me.." I sob, nearly collapsing again but her grip on my arm refuses for it to happen. "Just l-leave m-me alone." I beg, shaking my head. Her hand grips my hair, pulling it out of my face.

I look at her as she wipes my face with her sleeve, dragging my makeup off of my skin. "I will not have this. It doesnt matter how you feel okay? It only matters how you look so go and fix your makeup. Its just another breakup. Hide your god damned crazy side and act like a lady for once in your life. Looking like this wont help your modeling career."

I nod, sniffling as I blink a few times, wiggling my nose. "You're right." I sigh, tilting my head upwards to stop the tears that want to fall. "I can't show how badly it hurt me..I can't." My mom nods, giving me half a smile.

"Now get cleaned up, shower and do your hair. You have to go out so the press can see you happy." I nod again as she exits the room, shutting the door lightly behind her. I sniffle again, walking to the bathroom, stripping from my clothes.

Ashton POV

"You seriously havent even told her?!" Michael screams at me, his face still bright red after three hours of yelling at me. I nod, looking at my feet on the carpet. "Jesus, for the love of christ call her right now and fucking tell her. Be a god damned man about this and take responcibility for once in your life!"

Calum twidles his thumbs, deciding not to intervene with Micheal so worked up as he might go after Cal too. "Call her, she needs to hear it from you." He sighs, scratching the back of his head. I take my phone out of my back pocket, going to my calls list.

My jaw drops, eyes widening as it does so. "Guys...I butt dialed her twenty minutes ago." Calum huffs and falls onto his back, rubbing his face with his hands as Michael scoffs at me, poiting to the phone in my hands.

"Now." He snarls, tapping his foot against the blue material below him. My head nods, hands shakily tapping her name, placing the phone to my ear. I pinch the bridge of my nose as my head sits between my knees.

RING

RING

RING

RING

RING

"Hey, sorry I cant come to the phone right now! But leave a message if its urgent!" My babies voice coos through the phone, my eyes watering at the fact that she has to hear this over a voice-mail. It beeps loudy, Micheals eyes snapping to me.

"Uh..hey Bec. I really have to tell you something and I dont know if you already know it. I just want to say first that I love you more than anyone in my life and you mean the world to me. But, i messed up, big time. It was a mistake, a really big, stupid mistake that might cost me everything. Bab-Becca..I che-"

The line breaks off, signaling that the recording ended. I catch my hair in my fingers and tug, screaming into my knees as I do so. "Irwin!" A loud british voice screetches, my head popping up to reveal a red faced Harry Styles storming through the doorway.

Within seconds he has me pinned against the wall, his face dangerously close to mine. "What the fuck do you think you were doing?! How fucking dare you! She fucking treated you like gold and you repaid her by doing this? You fucking knew her ex cheated on her and you fucking did it still?" 

Tears pool in my eyes before harry lets me down, his chest puffing as he breathes heavily, clenching his fists. "Irwin, you better watch your god damned back because I have enough self-control to not pumble your face in, but the other boys don't." He snaps, walking out the door once again.

My shoulder bares painful red marks from Harry's hold on me, my skin flushed pink everywhere else. "I need to make this right.." I whisper, catching the attention of Luke in the corner of the room, his head raising to look at me.

"There's no making this right Ashton, sorry to break it to you. Becca was just seen walking around and when they asked her about you cheating she said 'well, it was his desicion to do that and I'm happy he did because now I know he's capible of doing it again. I hope he is well though, but i don't think I'll be seeing him again anytime soon.'." Luke chimes, chewing his cheek as he does so.