His breath mixed with mine he did not pull his forehead away from mine.

"Away but I'm back now"

"That's not a good enough answer"

"That's the only answer you'll get for now"

He then pulled away and looked around the small flat I lived In.

"It's cold in her granger, why isn't your heating on?" He frowns at me.

"I-I haven't got none"

"Excuse me?"

"I haven't got none, it's not been as easy as everyone thinks" I mumble.

"What hasn't?"

"Living okay! Living has not been so easy" I snapped before looking down in defeat "I used to be able to live with this lie but it just seems so hard lately"

"What lie?"

"I haven't got anyone fred, no parents. No family. Just me"

"So when you said you had muggle parents-" he trailed off.

"I lied, it's been me all along. On my own" I finally looked at him.

He stared at me once again before grabbing my hand "your going to be the death of me" then the next thing I knew I was someone completely unknown to me.

"Fred w-where-"

"Make yourself at home" he said as he let go of my hand.

"Where are we?"

"My home, or the place I've been staying; its warm and has food and hot water. You'll be okay here for a bit" he said as if he didn't care but I couldn't help but smile.

I jumped into his arms and hugged him, he slowly wrapped his arms around me before I pulled away.

I ran my fingers through his hair and smiled "you still care"

"Shut up" he mumbles.

"No because the truth of the matter is that the Fred everyone once knew is still in there someone because. You.care" I giggled before pecking his lips and running into the bathroom to take a HOT shower this time.

Then I realised I as in ME, just kissed Fred Weasley.

Twice in just under a hour.

What in merlons beard.
***
"Fred, your home you had me so worried" molly shouts/ cries as she wraps her arms around Fred.

He instantly wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight.

"Hey mum" he whispers.

"Where have you been and-oh hermione me dear what are you doing here?"

Before I could answer Fred pulled away and smiled "just away mum and granger found me, so she dragged me back here by my ear back here to you guys" he tells her.

She wraps her arms around me and hugs me.

God I've missed a mothers hug.

"Thank you sweetie, rons upstairs. Do you maybe want to call your parents tell them that you can stay tonight?"

"It's fine molly they'll be okay with it" I smiled and looked over at Fred to see him looking at me.

"FREDDIE!" Fred head snapped In the direction of the voice and he wrapped his arms around George.

Almost instantly I saw the old Fred again, the one we all love.

The one I lo-

"Hey Georgie how you doing?"

"Terrible I've had no one to help me pick on Ron" Fred chuckled at geroge.

"Hey mione" I felt a kiss on my cheek and I turned my head to look at Ron.

"Hey" I gave him a hug and once again my eyes met with Fred's.

"Come on we will watch that film" Ron started walking.

"Okay be right there" I smiled, as I walked past Fred I stopped and he looked down at me.

"I said it's fine but your the only one who knows I'm lying" I tell him as I walk past him he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"You can lie to everyone but you can't lie to me granger-" he lent towards me and whispered in my ear "-remember that when your with lover boy. I'll always be the one who knows you better"

Scary thing is his right.

A/N

New book so what do you think so far.

It's my second fremione book but my first one where I make Fred dark.

Let me just say it's going to be good.

So I hope you enjoy.

Comment.

Vote. 

Follow.

~Dee~