Chapter 2: Kiss?!

I looked at him as his tail was swaying as he leaned me against the wall which made me blush darkly trying to get out of his grip.  "Hey come on tyler let the new student go". I heard someone say as he letted go of me. "sorry about that im a little exited when i see someone cute" tyler said as i tried not to blush. the other man walked towards us picking up my backpack carrying it. " hey their my names Ryan and i see you've already met tyler, cmon ill escort you to class and don't worry about us were school student officers' and if you dont  mind tyler mr.felix wants to have a talk to you" ryan said. "Awww! well ill see you guys later!" tyler said walking away. I looked at the guy ryan as I notice he had my class schedule. "looks like we  have both classes  but only in history, cmon l take you their with me, since I can go to class whenever I want". I nodded as he pulled me swiftly to class.

ryan held my hand as he opened the door making the werewolves and other wifwas look as the teacher looked at us." Ahh perfect timing since you and your little Mate are late would you kindly perform a scene from Romeo and Juliet? since that's our topic today?". I gulped as I looked at ryan  as he putted my bag down holding my hand walking infront of the class as they all stare. "I'm sorry but just stick with me and fact that I don't know anything from that movie". ryan whispered as I didn't eve notice as I got bended down  as ryan pulled my leg ontop of his as our body touched as his head leaned down to mine which made me blush madly as  he kissed me softly as I started to kiss back.

------------------------NOPE DONT HATE ME FOR MAKING RYAN AND EVAN KISS ITS PART OF MY PLAN NOW BE GONE AS THIS IS THE END OF MY CHAPTER---------------