New school, Good looking head teacher, what next a baby? ~2~

what if he is a vampire, what has he done to some of the students?, what if they are vampires to?, what if I am the only human in the school?, what if they want to kill me?, how am I going to survive in a school full on blood sucking vampires?.

The piece of paper that was on the desk before I had fainted was gone, I looked on the floor, I looked in the corners of the room, i couldn't find it, I was told to guard this piece of paper with my life, and I had already lost it. I opened the door that we had come through to get in to the room, It was under the door, It had the writing on it, but on the left hand corner it had teeth marks, unusual shaped teeth marks, it was suspicious, what if he is the head vampire and taking over the school, to try and chage everyone to vampires?.

I glared at his eyes,still couldn't figure what the unusual thing about them was. He snatched the piece of paper out of my had, and hid it, before I had chance to read what it said on it. I had to find out what it said on that piece of paper. It looked like it was code language for something, it definately wasn't english.

It was strange, the way he had taken the piece of paper from my hand. As I made my way to my first class of the day, I met a young girl she had long,curly clond hair, she seemed really nice, she was in my lesson, I entered the room and unfortunately the class only contained of 14 students. They all looked pretty simular, but there eyes didnt look nothing like the head teachers, this was a good sign, I was relieved, I wasnt in a school full of blood sucking vampires.

All I could think of was why the head teachers eyes looked so different to the other pupils in the school and the teachers, I didn't know who to mention it to. I didn't dare say anything just incase people thought I was wierd. I had no friends I had only just started the school, I stared around the classroom, unable to think of what I would find, I looked at the girl sat next to me.

'her e...y...e...s, were so different, these are unusual too, i have never seen anything like this before, apart from the head teachers eyes.' I though to myself.

The break time bell rang, I ran out of the room as fast as I could, amazed at what I had seen during the school day already, I made my way up to the school library, and pulled out a book called 'Vampire's, how to tell if you are one or not.'

'Nah' i thought to myself, there is no such thing as vampire's. Is there?.'

I couldn't wait until hometime, i wanted to tell my mum what I had seen, but I couldn't, she would think I was wierd, but there was no one else to tell.

I loved the man that i had met, the head teacher, but he was the head teacher of a school and I am 14 what was I to do.