Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I wake up and look over and Peeta is gone. I happen to look over at Taylor who is bleeding from her head. I wake her up and get a bandage and bandage up her head. I look at her with a puzzled look and ask,” How did that happen?”

She looks at me and says,” I was rolling back and forth in my sleep and I the side of my head on a rock it woke me up but I didn’t think anything of it until you woke me up.” Peeta comes back with a dead fox and I look at him puzzled and ask,” How did you kill that?” He says,” With my knife that I forgot I brought.” He takes the knife out of his pocket and then I realize something that’s glimmers knife from the arena. I tell Taylor that we will be right back and I drag Peeta into the tent.

I look at him and say,” Why in the hell do you have that!” “Do you know whose knife that is that’s glimmers if Taylor sees that she will kill us put it away?” Taylor comes into the tent and looks at me puzzled and confused,” Can I see the knife for a minute?” “Sure. I take the knife away from Peeta and give it to her and she sees her sister’s initials on it and she flips.

She starts attacking Peeta and I have to hold her down until she calms down. I look at her and say,” Your family gave that to Peeta for siding with the careers for a little bit during the games calm down.” Taylor looks at me and says, “Oh I didn’t know that I’m sorry Peeta.” I can now see where Taylor gets her mean streak from whispering to myself.

Well Taylor and Peeta talk it out and they decide to let Taylor have the knife. Taylor takes the knife and puts it in her bag. I then say we need to get going if we want to get district 9 by tonight. Peeta and Taylor agree with me but there ignoring each other and I don’t notice this until were about halfway out of district 10.

I tell Taylor to go on and pull Peeta back and we follow. I look at Peeta and say,” Dude, what in the heck is wrong with you does it have to do with Taylors head this morning?” he starts crying and looks at me and says,” I’m sorry that I did what I did I just couldn’t help myself I was afraid I was going to hurt you that’s why I told you to go back to sleep last night sweetie.”

We catch up with Taylor and Peeta apologizes and Taylor accepts it and we keep walking toward district 9. We are walking to district 9 and then we ran into President Paylor and her security. Paylor recognizes the three of us and stops in her tracks. She says hi to Peeta and me and then looks at Taylor.

She recognizes her from district 1 and she says,” get them.” The security force is too much for us to handle and they tie our hands behind our backs. Paylor looks at us,” I’m sorry but we have to take you back to the capitol for interrogation.”

The security force takes out rags which I know has chloroform on it and they put the rags over our faces and before I pass out I think what is going to happen to me am I going to die? I then fall to the ground and pass out. I am dreaming of Peeta and me at home mourning the death of our kids.

I am woken up by a slap to the face and I am strapped to a metal chair and Paylor is standing in front of me. She says,” Now Katniss why were you in district 10?’ I look at her and say,” Screw you Paylor!” She says,” Well, I see how it’s going to be then.” She takes a knife and slashes my left leg. I scream in pain and I say,” Fine, I’ll talk but only if you let Peeta and Taylor go.” Paylor agrees and says start talking.

EmbersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara