"Oo nga paps mukhang may mga hindi ka na kinukwento samin a. Tsk. Tsk." Aljon followed.

He just looked at them. These guys really know him so well. And he knows them too well that he already knows that they already have made their own research before asking him any questions.

"So papi, who's the lucky girl?" Kim asked.

"Chill lang mga papi. Babawi ako sa mga kwento, and you'll know her soon." Jeric explained.

"Yunnnn!" They chorused again. As they walk their way to the bowling alley, Jeric excused himself to call Sophie.

It took her a few rings before she was able to answer.

"Hello" she said sweetly.

"Hey. Are you at Rockwell already?"

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm already here. Where are you?"

"I'm still with my parents. I'll just go to where you are later, we're kinda discussing something." She said. Jeric somehow heard uneasiness in her voice, but since she's not saying anything about it, he just decided to let it go.

"Okay, I'll be at the bowling alley. I'll wait for you."

"Okay." She said and then ended the call. He became worried but decided to just ask her when she's already with him. That way, he can see her reactions.

He caught up with the tigers and they got inside the bowling alley. They immediately started playing the moment they got inside. Jeric played with them but kept his phone on his pocket, so that he can easily know if Sophie will text him.

"So papi, going back to you." Kev started. He just smiled at them, ready to tell the whole story, since it looks like they are not going to give up the topic.

He told them the whole story, from the moment he met Sophie, to all the recent developments. He made sure to leave out the parts that he knows she's not going to be comfortable talking about.

"Naku papi, hindi ba high maintenance yan? Ang yaman ng pamilya e." Aljon commented the moment he finished his story.

"Hindi paps, kasi unang una, hindi ko sya girlfriend" he immediately got so many negative reactions right after he said that. "Saka pangalawa, laki siya sa hirap kaya sobrang cowboy nya. Kahit nga sa basketball court mo lang dalhin, masayang masaya na yun e."

"Marunong mag-basketball papi?" Tata asked.

"Oo. Hindi lang marunong. Magaling." He proudly said.

"Gusto ko yan. Mukhang one of the boys." Kev said and gave Jeric a high five.

"Pero teka, ano nga bang status nyo?" Kent asked. All the tigers curiously looked at Jeric.

"Right now, we're just good friends. We are happy with it, I also don't wanna rush things, so I really think I am just going to enjoy the moment as it is" he answered.

"But you like her paps?" Kent asked again.

Jeric just looked at his former teammates and brothers. He also doesn't know the answer to this question. Does he like her? He looked helplessly at them again. At that moment, the tigers knew that they should not press on anymore and just decided to let the topic go.

"So, kelan nga namin sya mami-meet?" Kim finally asked after a moment of silence.

As if on cue, Jeric's phone vibrated. He checked it and smiled the moment he saw who the caller is.

"Now." He said then looked at them first before answering his phone.

The tigers were left dumbfounded, completely clueless of what their captain mean. They helplessly looked at each other, and decided to just wait for him to come back.