Chapter Eight: Talents and Tattoos

Chapter 8

**Liam's POV**

When Amelia and I got to the house, we went straight to work. Amelia was running around going, 'Here Kitty!' They had put a curtain up so we didn't have to see the Living Room. I felt really uncomfortable in the house.

Amelia came back over to me holding a small black kitten. "I found him." She said petting it and feeding it a cat treat. She set him in the cat carrier and we started taking boxes to the car. We mainly had just grabbed Emma's clothes and school stuff. Also the contents of her desk.  After about 3 hours of working, we went back home.

"Niall, I'm hungry!" Amelia whined and went to go sit on Niall's lap. I sighed and went into the kitchen to get me a bowl of cereal. I opened the cupboard and grabbed my very yummy Cocoa Puffs. I grabbed the box and it was empty. I was mad.

"Who ate all of my Cocoa Puffs!" I yelled and heard Amelia laughing.

"Your name wasn't on it." She said walking into the kitchen with Niall. They were holding hands and that made me even madder. 

"But everyone here knows that this is mine!" I said pouting. "The Lucky Charms are Niall's, Raisin Bran is Zayn's and Louis and Harry share whatever other cereal they want!" Amelia laughed and gave me a hug.

"It's just cereal. There is another box. I got it to replace the box I ate." She said and I instantly felt better. I hugged her back and went to grab the other box.

"I love my Cocoa Puffs." I said while pouring a bowl. Amelia laughed and I watched as her hair flowed down her face. Gosh, she was beautiful. I resisted the urge to just stroke her face. That's Niall's job. Not mine. I sighed and got a fork out of the drawer. I hate spoons.

I looked back over at Amelia and her and Niall were kissing. I wish that was me.

Amelia, Can't you just get out of my head already?

*************************************************************************************************

**Amelia's POV**

I sat in the back of the car with Emma and Harry in front of me, Zayn in the back with me and Niall and Liam driving with Louis in the passenger seat.  Niall sat next to me and he was holding my hand. I leaned my head on his shoulder and Harry had his arms around Emma. She was asleep, laying on his shoulder. I sighed and looked up at Niall, placing a small kiss on his cheek. Niall looked down and I puffed out my cheeks like a puffer fish. We started to laugh quietly and got a weird look from Liam and Louis. I did the puffer face at them and they stifled their laughter.

"Can we turn on the radio?" I asked and placed my hand in Niall's. I squeezed and he kissed the top of my head. Louis clicked on the radio and 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on. I laughed at the irony of it and soon, everyone else was, With the exception of the sleeping Emma.

"You don't know you're beautiful!" Louis sang and they all joined. I laughed and started humming along. I was always told I couldn't sing so I never did.

"Amelia, sing with us!" Niall said squeezing my hand.

"I can't sing." I said looking down. I am a painter. I do sing though. I always thought I sounded good, but I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"We don't care! Sing!" he said and I smiled.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else!" I sang and Niall looked down at me, shocked. I blushed and stopped singing.

"That was amazing!" he said hugging me. I smiled and kissed him. He placed his hands on my cheeks and held my head still. I wrapped my arms around him and Harry had turned around.

"No PDA in the car!" he yelled and I pulled away blushing.

"Harry, If you don't like it, don't look." Zayn said and I smirked. I grabbed Niall and kissed him again. I saw Harry turn around and grumble.

When we got to the studio, I was shocked. Simon was in there and I ran and gave him a hug."Hi sweetheart." he said and the rest of the boys filed in. "Did you find your talent?"I looked and saw Niall nod.

"She can sing." Niall said grabbing my hand. Simon looked down at it and raised his eyebrows. I blushed and buried my head into Niall's chest.

"Well, Let's get you guys in the studio." Simon said grinning.

********************************************************************************************

Emma and I decided to go shopping while the boys were rehearsing. We passed a tattoo parlor and a bookstore. We saw a Starbucks and stopped to get some tea. We then went to the mall and got a whole bunch of stuff. I had found this really pretty red dress and we got matching bracelets. It was a really fun afternoon. We got food from Nandos and kept shopping. We ended up buying a cute pink collar for Maxewell and a cat bed.

"We shall spoil this cat." I said picking up some cat treats. Emma laughed and it made me smile.

"Amelia, have you ever thought about getting a tattoo?" Emma asked out of no where. I nodded and walked towards checkout. "Wanna get one?" I stopped and looked at her. I thought about it for a while.

"Maybe. But what would I get? I want something really pretty but means something to me." I said and continued walking.

"I know what I wanna get. My family's name in a heart." She said and I thought for a bit.

"I know what I want to get and we shall get them in about 10 minutes." I said smiling. Emma glowed with happiness.

******************************************************************************

We sat in the tattoo chairs and Emma had taken her shirt off. I was getting an tattoo of ** a bass cleft and a treble cleft in the formation of a heart and Emma is getting her family's name in a heart. I was getting mine on my wrist. She squeezed my hand and I looked at her. She was getting her tattoo right above her left breast.

"Are you ready girls?" The men asked and we nodded. Emma and I kept our hands held. I watched as the man started. Gosh, did it hurt. I winced a few times and I couldn't help but smile. Music has been in my life forever and I loved the fact that the music heart would be there forever.

After about a hour and our tattoos done, we walked back to the studio. Emma had put a tank top on and made sure the strap wouldn't hit the tattoo. I had put concealer on my scars and taken off my hoodie. We walked into the studio and the Boys were looking at our tattoos and all our bags. Mainly at the tattoos though.

"What the hell is on your wrist and your chest?" Simon yelled. Emma and I smiled, knowing that they wouldn't have approved.

"Well, you see.. It's a tattoo." I said. Emma nodded and Simon looked furious. Oh, boy. He was pissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know, I know, I haven't uploaded in FOREVER! Sorry Sorry Sorry!! Hope you like this chapter. To me, It seems a little short, but, none the less, good. Tomorrow I have an Early out so I will uploaded after school tomorrow. I also have a Spanish project due Friday and I haven't even started... yup, that's me, PROCRASTINATOR!!!! :D Anyways,

PINEAPPLE!!!!!!!

QUACK!!!!!!!!

**Will post le picture of Tattoo...

MIGHT ADD MORE TO CHAPTER!!! DEPENDS!!!

ENJOY< COMMENT<VOTE< FAN<SPREAD THE WORD!!

[I enjoy comments, tell me if something happened that doesn't make sense]

-xoxo Courtney<3

p.s.- Kinda Edited.. :3