JB - Vlive

[COMPILATION] Jibeom on Vlive
credits: @alwaysgold_

"there's a lot of 'kim jibeom nawa (kim jibeom come out)' messages, and i finally did haha"

"when tag took out the pills, two came out and i was curious on what the other one said. it also said jibeom haha"

"my mom might notice that my reactions are really poor, people has said that to me, and it's true, i'm not good at it"

"'talk in satoori' for that, wait a bit more, i'll do but later"

"have you seen the movie 'a taxi driver'? one of the actors was using similar clothes to mine"

'is it true GNCD is debuting on the 28th?'
"it is true. this question is easy"

"(reads a comment) 'don't act' okay okay, i'm getting hurt"

'black vs white'
"i like black bettter, because while practicing black is more comfortable to use, is more relaxing"

'dipping the sauce vs pouring the souce'
"i'm sorry to my mom, but i like pouring the sauce better when i eat"

'summer vs winter'
"i like winter, you can wear thicker layers, it's more comfortable, but i'll choose summer"
"the reason why is because in it gets really really cold in winter, and I hold better on summer"

'chicken legs vs breasts'
"I'll choose chicken legs because since I'm in a diet I've eating breasts too much"

'rain vs snow'
"for me, snow. why, because i've only seen snow in Busan three times. In Seoul snows a lot, and it was" "too thick, the layers of snow in the street, and i loved it"

'singing vs dancing'
"i'll choose the both of them. when you sing, you can get emotion from the song, i want to do-"
"that better, something like singing an OST later on"

"I have a cold right now, but I'll sing nevertheless"

"(jibeom is singing, his voice cracks) ah, i cant, my voice is no good right now.... i can hear the members laughing"

"i totally heard daeyeol laughing in the other room"

"(sings again, flawlessly) i was joking before, i'm good haha (no he's not)"

"i'm going to choose the next member but, who do you want me to choose? jangjun, bomin our maknae"

"jaehyun has been practicing aegyo, donghyun is practicing very hard so he doesn't talk, jaeseok is practicing too"

"i think jangjun or bomin will come out. the pill is yellow"

"i'll give you a hint. (sits wrongly in the chair) the next one is, seungmin! pocket man seungmin!"

"i believe he'll do well tomorrow"

"make sure to watch tomorrow's relay! and I hoped you had fun watching today's relay"

"i hope a lot of you come to our showcase and show a lot of love to our debut album 'Gol-Cha!"