Y - Vlive

[TRANS] Y in VLIVE

I keep reading 'rabbit rabbit' on the comments... so I'll show you my front teeth for that *smiles like the cutest he is*

My friends make fun of me when I do satoori because I'm not natural, but they can't do the Seoul dialect.

while I wait for your questions I'll play with my minion *starts pushing the minion's belly*

I liked the feeling of changing from blond to black hair, going to the complete opposites.

The scent I like the most are flower's scents.

On my birthday I ate chicken and pizza with the members.

My birthday is the same as Joochan's, it's the first time of something like this, so it's amazing for me.

Joochan and I wrote birthday letters to each other and I was very touched.

Between the members I used to ask 'did you eat?' but now I just say ' eat?' we say it shorter.

The loudest member in the dorm? Who could that be? Of course it's Jangjun.

The next member for the relay is.... you didn't see the paper right? it's Daeyeol~

I'll send a letter to Daeyeol (there are screams in the background) *laughs* he must be so happy.

I hope we work hard in the future to avoid the mistakes we do today and be better tomorrow.

Until here, this was Y, goodbye~ *grabs the minion* you too, say bye

@alwaysgold_