1

JC Jones, or what her family calls her for short, Jay. She lives in a small decent neighborhood in Toronto, Canada. Living with her parents Patty and Justin Jones, she is the only child. She's a 17 year old girl who has been shy ever since she was little. When she got into high school, she got bullied. People calling her a loser and making fun of her when she sits alone.
Jc never got people. She always wondered why people can be so harsh to someone else. Do they think they're better? It's like they have no common sense in what they're saying.

--Jc--

"Another day another name to be called." I said as I got up for school. It was a Tuesday and today I didn't care at all how I looked. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I went to my room with my purple towel wrapped around me. Locking my door, I quickly rummaged through my closet and found a plain red sweatshirt that hung down. Then I walked to my dresser and grabbed my black leggings and socks. I grabbed my Nike black book bag and walked out running up stairs. "Bye mom, bye dad." I said as I grabbed toast off the counter. "Honey." My mom catching my attention. "Yeah?" I said with a full mouth. "You forgot your shoes." My mom said pointing down. I looked down and gave my mom a thumbs up. "Shit, okay thanks." I said giving her a hug and running down stairs. I slipped on my old skool vans and then ran up stairs. "Okay, bye for the second time!" I said waving and running to my Jeep.

   I literally have to jump in my Jeep because I had it lifted. I live about 10 minutes away from school. I get there and park my Jeep in the front and headed in. Now this is where my anxiety kicks in. I walked in the front doors and suddenly I feel my eyes starting to look down. I walked down the hall, taking a right. My locker was in the middle of all the other lockers. I opened it up and looked at all the pictures I had tapped inside. I don't even use my locker for anything school related. I just open it to look at the pictures of my Jeep, my family, and shots I took of nature. I like photography.... and singing...and acting but I'm too shy to express it. I'll just get judge because everyone thinks I'm weird anyways.

I came to this school a month ago so I'm still pretty new. Haven't made any friends but do get bullied. I've actually got in trouble a couple times because people would piss me off, I'd run out of school or skip classes to avoid them. I had to move to this school because I got bullied so much at the other one. I don't get into fights. If I did, I'd actually get my ass kicked. When I punch someone that pissed me off, Id punch them in the arm. They laugh and say it don't hurt which I believe because I'm weak.

   I heard a bang on the lockers and I looked to my left. It was a bunch of boys and I knew them. They aren't jocks but they are popular. They actually all live in my neighborhood. There's Taylor, Carter, Nash, Cameron, and Shawn. Shawn's the only one who isn't a jerk to me... he never was since I got here, same with Cameron. I look up at all them slowly and shut my locker and walk away to the right. "Where you going?" Taylor said tugging on my hair. I kept walking as I pulled my hair to the front of me. "Is little Jc gonna cry?" Carter said laughing. I walked at a faster pace and put my hands on the straps of my book bag. I haven't got to my first period yet and I'm already being bullied. I'm glad they aren't in my first class which is English. The only one is Shawn that has English with me. I got into my class and walked towards the back desk. I sat down and took out my phone to look at Twitter.

   I go on Twitter so it looks like I have something to do before the bell rings instead of just sitting there. I saw someone walk beside and around me and put his or her hand on my shoulder. I looked up off my phone to see Shawn. He gave me a small smile and then sat at the desk beside me. (GIF) Oh yeah, I forgot to mention he sits next to me in this class. Needless to say I actually think he's really cute.

*****

End of this chapter! It was kinda bad but tell me what you think and I hoped you liked it:)
Who's all part of MendesArmy?🤔

Have a awesome day/night!

Shelby:)