Natsu growls, "I'm not in charge of your actions Zeref! Get your head out of your ass for at least one minute!"

"At least I know what a minute is!" Zeref smirks in victory, mocking Natsu.

Natsu pouts, his tutu bobbing up and down as he twirls around, "You'll never be a better princess Zeref."

"Bet Natsu," Zeref argues, his voice becoming more high pitched.

Lucy sits on the sidelines with Wendy, both watching in shock and amusement. Just as both boys get up, trying to compete on who's a better ballet princess and what not, Igneel comes in, watching as they fight. He sweat drops, sitting next to Lucy to take a video.

"Wait, I would like to compete too!" Igneel grins, throwing on a highlighter yellow tutu.

As the boys start to compete, Wendy and Lucy look to each other, sweat dropping.

"Boys, it's time for---" Grandeeney is cut of, watching as her two sons and husband dance around in Wendy's tutu's. Her eyes widen, grabbing they boys' ears.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THREE DOING!? WE HAVE GUESTS YOU KNOW? AND POOR WENDY AND LUCY HAVE HAD TO SUFFER WATCHING THIS!" Grandeeney drags the boys behind her, setting them down in their rightful places at the dinner table, Wendy and Lucy silently following.

"Okay, let's eat." Grandeeney coughed, trying to ease up the awkward scene her children and husband displayed.

"I agree Mrs. Dragneel." Lucy smiled, sitting up straight to dig into her food.

Natsu and Zeref sat next to each other, practically devouring their meal in one swallow, making The Heartfilia's blink while Wendy and Grandeeney glared.

Wendy cleared her throat, "Natsu-nii, Zeref-nii, that's very impolite."

"That's right boys, you do it like this." Igneel announced, shoving his whole plate in his mouth.

Lucy and her parent's grew wide-eyed.

"IGNEEL!" Grandeeney barked, "DON'T ENCOURAGE SUCH BEHAVIOR!"

"Lucy Heartfilia! Elbows off the table! Have you no grace?" Layla growled.

In the Dragneel's dining room, you could hear fork's shattering on plates, silence took over, everyone staring at Layla.

Grandeeney's eye twitched. Natsu's eyes widened. Wendy's mouth hung open. Igneel tilted his head, his green eyes piercing into Layla's. Jude blinking surprised at the outburst.

"I apologize mother, it won't happen again." Lucy whispered solemnly, her hair shadowing her eyes.

"No Lucy, do not apologize," Igneel glared at Layla, "Layla, where are your manners? Have you noticed how our home is? We joke, we are not graceful, and under no circumstance does Lucy have to be perfect here."

The Dragneel's nodded, Jude agreeing as well.

"Mother." Lucy intervened, "I think it's best that you adopt the Dragneel's customs for yourself."

"Excuse me Lucy?" Layla barked.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm not some disgrace, I am grateful, and I am not perfect, I am Lucy." Lucy said calmly.

"Okay, that's enough, Jude, shall we get on to why we are having this dinner in the first place?"

"Yes Igneel, I feel that's best." Jude nodded.

"In short, Lucy, Natsu, you both are to be wed in three months."

"WHAT!?"

The youngest and eldest of the Dragneel's kid's looked at each other surprised, glancing back and forth from Lucy to Natsu.

"Yes, in order to bring in more income, we have arranged for you two to marry to keep good relations among our companies and receive more money." Igneel informed.

Lucy's heart sank, her throat growing dry.

She was getting married to the jerk who cheated on her best friend, the guy who makes fun of her in the hallways in front of the whole school, and the guy who always pranks her.

Tears streamed down Lucy's face, "Please excuse me."

She stood abruptly from the table, running out the front door of the Dragneel Manor, texting Lisanna and her friends immediately.

Her heart broke, and when she finally turned out of the manor, her eyes widened when she felt someone hug her from behind.

"Lucy."