Prologue

"...Where am I?"

Thoughts run through my head at the speed of light, as I do not now where I am and neither why I am there. I am at some kind of pit-dark room - I can't see anything.

"Remember... Try to remember..." I say to myself, as I try to remember what happened last night, although the only thing I can put together is just a supercut of various images of myself at the Louvre Club.

I am hand and feet-tied, so I cannot move. I try to scream, but only to find out my mouth is taped. "What the fuck?" I wonder; could it have been... him?

After a while thinking and trying to move, I realize I am laying on some kind of bed, from which I finally get to fall and hit the ground, which is hard and cold. When I hit the cold hard ground, I get hurt in my arm; it feels like somebody punched me very hard to to the point I couldn't even move it. "What am I going to do?"

I make moaning sounds for a while, only to find out nobody could listen to me and come rescue me - it is useless.

Then, it happens. A door opens and light enters the room. I look up only to see a person entering it. "Ah... It seems you're awake, Iger". The voice belongs unquestionably to a man, and it is, even though I shouldn't be thinking about that now, one of the sexiest voices I have ever heard - I feel like I may have heard this voice before. He has a British accent and I feel his eyes looking at me. "You shouldn't have gone off the bed, I may have to punish you." My heart stops. Punish me? What the actual fuck?

The door closes and I absolutely lose my vision. Then I feel his footsteps coming closer to me. Then he grabs me off the floor and puts me on the bed again. After that, he puts what feels to be like a scarf on my nose which had a very strong smell. I start to get really dizzy and I fall asleep.

"Good night, baby."