Gone and Wedding

3 days later
Pov: Koujo

Quentin has fallen asleep on the way back to our house. He mostly paid for it has 5 bedrooms, red roof, light blue outside, 6 bathrooms. I see 5 boxes with our stuff in it.

"Quentin, wake up." He groans, he stretches when we gets out.

"Hopefully most of the stuff is put away like we told them to." I nod, he grabs on of my arms to hold on to. I forgot to get his crutches. I carry him to our room, we have emerald green painted walls, king size bed, black sheets, grey pillow and blue Pillow cases.

"Baby, I'm tired." I grab the boxes to see it's hygiene and plates. I carry them to their places and I see him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I move him so he is covered by the blanket. I turn on the fan on the top of the room.

2 weeks later

We have been planning our wedding for 4 months ago and it's finally the day we get married. I smile as  I fix my blue tie.

I walk out there waiting for him. I see Ayako helping him down the aisle. He blushes pink when he sees me. He has a black suit with a white tie with black skinny jeans with black dress shoes. I get him up here with one of the crutches, he sighs as the priest starts to talk.

15 minutes later

"Do you Koujo Lin take Quentin Kazuya to be your happy wedded husband?" "I do." I slide the silver wedding ring on his ring finger.

"Do you Quentin Kazuya take Koujo Lin to be your happy wedded husband?" "I do." He slides the silver ring we with flame design is colored with black. The ring I got for him has a fire design colored blue.

"You may kiss the groom." I lift his light body and kiss him.

Wolf calls and clapping makes me smile.

30 minutes later

I get my outfit changed but he puts on his ankle brace and slowly puts his ankle on the floor, he winches.

"Here baby." I pick him up to put him on my back and we'll go to the sleek black limo. I sit down with him drinking white wine. I take some of the wine as he puts it down, I bite his neck by moving the black dress shirt to his shoulder and bites in the middle of the neck/shoulder.

He moans in my ear but I see reception place. I fix his shirt as well. The driver opens the door, I help him out and we go inside to see photos being taken of us and he blushes as we see everybody smiling  for us then we go over to thee cake with white buttercream with blue and purple buttercream designs, he smiles as we cut the bottom layer of the vanilla and chocolate marble cake.

After the speeches and the first dance (Sorry guys)

Pov: Quentin 

I sit down due to my leg starting to hurt from standing too long when Mai sits next to me with her smiling as Kazuya comes backs with 2 drinks for us then he kisses her on the lips then disappears to talk to Koujo and we talk the night away with me playing with my wedding wing.