Part 2: The day after the party...

Start from the beginning

***15 minutes later*****

I head to the office and get a pass to class. I walk in and the whole class turns to look at me.

"Glad you can join us Mr. Ramirez" Mr. Barkly says,

"Hope you didn’t miss me much" I say with a half smile

"Take your seat"

"Alright" and I salute him and take my seat.

He continues his lesson and I just stare off to space. Thinking about Anna and last night, what am I to do, I love this girl with a passion. Before I can think of an answer the bell rings and I head off to gym. I walk in the locker room and the first person I see is Stefan.

"hey man, what’s up" he says as he walks up to his locker and I change into my basketball shorts and walk out to the court."Didn’t see you last night, Joseph said you were there though"

"Yeah I was, but I had to leave"

"Why?'

"My mom needed me home"

"Okay then"

I take the ball from him and shoot

"Come on let’s play a game"

"Bring it on" we split into teams and start.

************************

Annabel's P.O.V

I'm sitting in art class sketching a flower, thinking. What if he really does love me then what? I don’t know if I feel the same at one point I thought I loved him, but then I met Nathan. I forgot all about Derek. In a way Derek was my first love, he was the first boy I liked and I thought that he liked me. But I can’t fight the thought that Derek and I were great together, in my heart when we kissed something sparked between us. That's why I didn’t stop; I never had that feeling with Nathan.

There was a force that was pulling us together making it hard to escape. He's my brother's best friend though and I don’t think that it’s right, I don’t want a fight to break out, cuz my brother's friendship with Derek means a lot to him. What am I to do, am just a girl???? The bell rings and I start to walk out, when I hear the teacher call my name.

'Ms. Richards"

"Yes"

"Is everything alright, you seem kind of out of it?"

"Oh yes, I’m fine"

"You know if there is ever a thing you want to talk about I’m here"