The Unexpected Date Page 10

Start from the beginning

"They're are my only friend..."

"Huh? You mean nekos?"

He nodded and you questioned," why, Ichimatsu?"

"I'm trash..."

"You're not trash!"

Ichimatsu was a little startled by your answer and you noticed by saying," Oh I'm sorry, Ichimatsu."

He questioned," (Y/N)...what am I to you?"

"Hmm well you're certainly not trash, you're caring for cats and if they are your only friends..."

You grabbed both of his hands and cupped them in yours. Then you said smiling," you have me too, Ichimatsu."

He blushed and looked away. He spoke slightly," could you...let go?"

You didn't let go and spoke," if I let go...I won't be your friend..."

He looked at you, smiling a bit then he slide a hand out of your grip and patted your head.

He spoke," You're acting like a kid, (Y/N)..."

"Are we friends?"

"Baka...we already were..."

You smiled and Ichimatsu smiled fully for a quick second.

You both had a wonderful date without interruptions in the neko cafe.

After the date you quickly remembered something. You asked," Ichimatsu, come with me for a sec?"

" ....okay"

You went back to the alleyway where the kitten was and when the kitten saw you, she instantly ran to you and jumped into your arm.

Of course, you held her softly in your arms. Ichimatsu was surprised and asked," you're going to adopt her?"

"Of course!"

"Will your grandmother approve?..."

"I know she will!"

Ichimatsu slightly smiled when you smiled brightly. With the kitten in your arms, you both walked in the direction of grandmother's house.

The crowd was getting too tough to get through. You were about to call Ichimatsu's name but you couldn't find him anywhere.

Then you felt someone grab your shoulder roughly, you instantly turned around. It wasn't Ichimatsu, it was some drunk man looking to be in his 40s.

You nervously said," sorry you got the wrong-"

"Shut it! Besides you're kinda cute.."

You felt disgusted and the kitten looked mad too. When he tried to touch your breast, you instantly slap his hand away.

He yelled," WHY YOU!"

He was about to slap you until you heard the man let out a "Owww!"

Ichimatsu was between you and the drunk man. You noticed a dark aura around him as he spoke evily," Don't dare touch (Y/N)!"

The man cursed at him and held up the middle finger. Of course, it caused a scene.

Ichimatsu let out a," Tch" in annoyance.  The man was about the punch Ichimatsu.

Although, Ichimatsu was quicker and kicked the man in the stomach.

The man fell to the ground in pain and of course, Ichimatsu could care less.

You asked," Ichimatsu, are you okay?"

"(Y/N)...You shouldn't worry about me.."

"But-"

"Are..you okay?"

"Yes, Ichimatsu. Thank you.."

The man was about to get up until someone kicked him on his back. You and Ichimatsu looked up and it was Osomatsu.

Osomatsu spoke smirking," Messing with my little brother and (Y/N)...you played the wrong move"

The man fainted from fear. Osomatsu chuckled and then he looked at you two," so you two had a fun date?"

Ichimatsu spoke," I could have took care of him myself..."

Todomatsu replied sweetly," Ehhh..then that wouldn't be much fun now, would it?"

"Whatever..."

Choromatsu looked at you, smiling shyly," lets take you home, (Y/N)."

"Right."

~Time skipped~

You finally arrived at home and Ichimatsu asked," can I talk to you..in private.., (Y/N)?"

"Sure."

You let the kitten in the house first, Ichimatsu and you went into the house while the other 5 waited in the car.

Ichimatsu spoke," I'm glad..you're safe.."

"Thank you again, Ichimatsu"

"Yeah..."

"Goodnight-"

"Wait!"

"Huh?"

Then he kissed you on your lips, making you blushes.

Once he let go, he blushed and said," goodnight.. (Y/N).." He walked out, leaving you blushing.

You came back to reality when the kitten meowed and you smiled as you looked down at the kitten.

You spoke,"that's one way of saying goodnight!"

~Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I hope my lovely readers are still reading this story. I'm very happy if you still are! Thank you and I will make something special for all your time reading this! Nya~ Have a wonderful day!~