12.

• Jacob P.O.V •
I've been in a great mood the past week I'm so glad I have Amelia back she's the best and I'm glad she's the mother of my child. I was at home when my phone rang I looked at the caller ID and it was Luna I ignored her because I want nothing to do with that bitch she's the one that told me Amelia was cheating on me so yeah I hate her guts. She kept calling me I didn't answer my phone till I saw Amelia's name pop up so I answered it.
--------------------------------------
(Phone call)

A: Jacob---I-I--think--OWW-I need to go to the hospital--OWW

J: REALLY IS SADIE THERE!!!

A: yes meet--us at--th--the hospital!!

J: ok ok I'm leaving the house now!!

A: o--ok--OWWWW

J: see you soon love you

A: love you--too bye

J: bye

(End of call)
-----------------------------------------
*OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE A DAD* I yell grabbing my keys and walking outside to the car. I finally made it to the hospital I saw Sadie and Amelia walking in so I ran up to them (*baby are you ok*) I say to Amelia she nodded I could tell she was in a lot of pain. We walked inside (*hi I think my girlfriend is in labor*) I say the lady nodded and got a nurse. The nurse walked up with a wheelchair and Amelia sat down they took her to labor and delivery. Once we got the they gave Amelia a hospital gown to change in (*are you the father sir*) one of the lady's said I nodded and they said I could stay but Sadie had to leave unless it was ok with me and Amelia
(*no it's ok she can stay*) I say they nod and Sadie sat down while we wait for Amelia. When Amelia finally came out she was a bit calmer she laid on the bed while we waited for the doctor to come In (*oh god what did you do to me*) she giggled I felt kinda bad but I knew she was joking so it didn't bother me to much. Finally the doctor walked in it was a woman so I was happy about that (*hi I'm doctor Stevens what's the problem*) she said Amelia gave her an are you fucking serious look I tried not to laugh (*oh nothing much how about you*) Amelia said in a sarcastic way the doctor laughed and walked over to her (*ok so it looks like you're having a baby*) she said Amelia looked at her (*NO SHIT SHERLOCK*) she yelled I couldn't help but to chuckle a bit (*ok so you're not ready to push yet I say in about a couple hours you can*) she said taking her gloves off. I look at Amelia and smile she is so beautiful (*why am I in so much pain if I'm not in active labor*) she asked the nurse (*it hurts when you have a contractions*) she said smiling and putting an iv in Amelia's arm (*ok so you'll need a car seat so you can take the baby home*) she said I got up and grabbed my keys (*I'll go grab the one at your house Amelia*) I say as she nodded. I gave her a quick kiss and I walked to the car so I could drive to there apartment..I have a key so I can get in.
--------------------------------------------------------------
• Amelia P.O.V •
God I didn't think having a baby would be this painful and I'm just having contractions. Jacob left about five minutes ago to go get the car seat I'm happy Jacob is here for the baby's birth I never thought I would get back together him but I really do love him. I was laying in the bed when I heard Jacob rush in (*you didn't have the baby yet did you*) he almost yelled I giggled and shook my head he sighed in relief and sat down by me (*I love you Amelia*) he said I smiled (*I love you too Jacob*) I say kissing him. He leaned forward and started kissing my stomach (*hey little man I can't wait to see you I'm gonna teach you how to get all the girls but I want you to find one just like your mommy she's amazing and she loves you a lot already I'm lucky to have your mommy she is a strong woman and I love her with all my heart and I love you with all my heart I'll keep you and momma safe forever*) he said I just laid there I didn't know what to say (*Jacob I love you so much*) I finally managed to say. He looked up at me and kissed me I'm so glad to have him. The doctor came in (*ok so you are able to start pushing I just need to get the nurses and we'll be good to go*) she said I nodded and looked at Jacob he kissed my forehead and we waited for the nurses. We were waiting for the nurses to come in when someone walked in it was.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oh god who could it be now!??

-Taylor 🖤