36. Talk Dirty To Me

Start from the beginning

"Paul! Stop! I can't...breath!" I laughed. I heard his deep chuckle echo through my ear. "Kiss me". He stopped and looked at me skeptically then smirked. I stared back up at him shyly.

"You're very forward," he smirked. "And dirty". I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head looking away from him.

"Am not".

"Are too".

"Fine, talk dirty to me" I teased looking back at him and biting my lip. I noticed him looking down at my lip then back at my eyes with hunger and lust.

"Don't do that or else I'd probably do you here and now" he said, his voice gruff and husky.

"Really?" I asked and quickly flipped us so I was straddling his hips. Lucky for my witch enhanced speed or else that wouldn't have worked. I played with a loose thread of the towel that hung low on his hips. "Is that a promise?"

"Don't tempt me" he mumbled, leaning up to kiss me.

"Hmm...I don't know" I teased and leaned my head further away playfully. He flipped us again and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back smirking into the kiss. His hand slid up my shirt while I wrapped my legs around his torso. His lips moved in sync with mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hand through his hair. I was honestly suprised the towel hadn't fallen off yet. He moved to kissing my jaw then my neck where he began leaving love bites. I tugged at his hair, getting a deep growl in response.

"Kira" a voice called and the door opened. I gasped pushing Paul away from my neck, though he was still on top of me, and unwrapped my legs from around his torso.

"M-mum" I stuttered feeling my cheeks flush. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I expect you to join us shortly, dinner is almost ready" she said closing the door. I was surprised by her actions. I thought she would have lost it, but instead she brushed it off.

"Well that was awkward," Paul whispered squeezing my waist, "Anyway, back to what we were doing..." He grasped my leg and wrapped it around his torso again. I brought my other leg around his torso and wrapped my arms around his waist. He nuzzled his head into my neck and continued to leave love bites.

"Paul no! Mum'll notice" I scolded and brought one arm around his neck running my hands through his hair.

"Fine, I'll move down lower and keep moving until you are begging me to stop" he smirked.

"Paul!"

"You want me to talk dirty to you, that's what I'm going to do," he challenged. "Or act dirty, either way I am so gonna win".

"Bring it on" I challenged back. He smirked and nodded. With my heel I pushed his towel resulting in it falling off. "Starting now" I winked and picked up my clothes and left for the bathroom . He smirked and shook his head fixing up his towel.

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready for this dinner my mother had planned. I diverted my attention to the unkown guy that was with her. She didn't even introduce us. Who was he? He looked some what familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Why was he kissing my mother? Were they dating? I didn't like the fact my mum was dating someone else.

I walked out to find Paul laying down on my bed with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed. He was wearing black jeans and a black button up shirt. He was also wearing nice, clean shoes. I smiled knowing he was mine and he was my soul mate. I never thought this would all turn out the way it has. I never thought I'd grow used to his cocky attitude and his anger management issues. I mean, now I found it amusing.