Starlight

[NATALIA]

Natalia grew to like Toris more and more every day. Of course, she never showed it. Just the other day, Toris fell asleep on the couch. It was particularly cold that day, and he was curled up to preserve body heat. Natalia saw him shivering and covered him with a blanket. (Only after checking to see if anybody was around, of course.) She brushed his brown hair away from his eyes and tucked it behind his ear before leaving.

As her love for the Lithuanian grew, her obsession with Ivan decreased. She clung to him less and less, and ceased telling him to marry her. Ivan noticed this and was glad that his little sister put and end to the antics that disturbed him so much. He didn't know why she changed, but he didn't care, either. The Russian wasn't the only one who noticed the difference in Natalia's character.

Her crush did, too.

Not only did Natalia stop clinging to Ivan's side, but she also began to sneak glances at Toris. Most of the time, she looked away before Toris could catch her admiring--er, glancing at him.

[TORIS]

He could feel the Belarusian girl look at him. The only reason he didn't look back at her most of the time is because he didn't want to embarrass her. He knew all too well what it felt like to have your crush catch you in the act of admiring them, and didn't think Natalia should experience it.