Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up

Start from the beginning

He put one hand in front of him. "Stop traffic, let 'em through."

"I know that one." She said mimicking him.

When Niall was pushed down the slide he saw Shay and Louis dancing and started laughed.

"Don't judge us, join us." Shay said laughing.

Then Louis and Shayla started ballroom dancing.

''If you guys are going to dance at least go with the music." Niall laughed getting up from the slide.

"I disagree." Louis said spinning Shayla.

Then Harry slid down the slide and started dancing with Niall. The four of them kept on dancing then Liam yelled, "Get up here."

"Why?" Harry whined obviously having fun.

"Because." He yelled back. "Louis was whining about the slides yesturday so we are going to go on the slides."

Louis yet go of Shay and they climbed the stairs up to where Liam and Zayn were.

"What time is it?" Niall asked once he reached the top.

"Niall we ate thirty minutes ago." Liam said rolling his eyes.

"Geez I asked what time it was not if we could go eat?" Niall trying to hide the fact that he was hungry.

"It's one-ish." Liam said guessing.

Shay and Zayn slid down the slide together which interupted their conversation. Liam turned back to Niall who was sitting at the top of one of the slides.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked already knowing the answer.

"To get an ice cream." Niall said sticking out his tongue.

"Can't tell him anything." Harry laughed.

Before Liam could respond Louis tackled Harry down the slide. When they got to the bottom Shay said, "We should probably stop before we kill each other."

"I completely agree." Louis said linking arms with Shay. "Enough with this childish behavior." He said with a snooty accent.

"Oh, I said we shouldn't kill each other, I said nothing about childish behavoir." She said with a smirk. Before this could register in his head she poked his chest. "You're it." She ran away.

"Louis' it." Harry said running in the same direction as Shay.

"I don't wanna be it." Louis whined.

"To bad." Zayn said running past him.

Shay and Harry ran across the upper pool deck, every once and a while looking over to Zayn and Liam who were running a long the other side. Shay turned around to see where Louis was and he crashed into her. Louis was on top of her, "Go on without me, Harry." She yelled smiling. She looked up at Louis, he smiled at her. He had arms pinned to the ground, "Don't kill me." She laughed. Louis leaned closer, once their foreheads touched, Shay smirked and pushed him off of her. "Your still it." She got up and ran over to where Liam and Harry were standing then ran off behind Zayn. Louis laughed, got up from the floor and brushed the dust off him.

"Where's Niall?" Shay asked from behind the group.

"Getting ice cream." Liam said catching his breath.

She laughed. "I could have guessed."

"You're it!" Louis yelled tapping Liam's shoulder and runnning away like a retard.

Shay laughed at Louis' run, "I'm going to find Niall." She said when Liam turned to tag her. Liam chased after Zayn then tapped Harry when he passed by, not realizing he was it. Louis started hurtling chairs trying to escape Harry. Then he tripped over one and crashed to the floor.

"You're it." Harry yelled. "No tag backs."

"Fine." Louis said getting up.

They chased each other around the pool deck for about an hour before Shay and Niall rejoined the group.

"I need a break." Harry said making a 'T' with his hands.

"Me too." Louis said taking a seat on the chair beside him.

"There you are." Harry said looking at Shay and Niall.

"What took you so long?" Louis asked shielding his eyes from the sun.

"We had lunch." Niall said proudly.

"Without us?" Harry said a little bit offended.

"Yes." Shayla answered.

"You two are both little piggies." Louis said playfully poking Shayla.

"Sorry. We were starving." Shay laughed.

"If I makes you lads feel any better we only ate at the pizza bar." Niall said trying not offend them.

"Again?" Harry said trying not to smile.

"It's good pizza." Shayla mumbled.

Harry and Louis just laughed.