6 : lets not talk about dance (part one)

[ A/N :I'm too lazy to double check.. lol..

sorry for grammar errors & typos ^^

have fun ! tq for reading. bow. gomawo

dedicate this chapter to : Rimi_luvs_food ]

****

sherin's POV

*practice room*

"meet me here at 5 pm" -kai. he is dancing over there not looking at me.

" ehhhhh? you're not teaching me?" this is weird and unfair. yeah, by the way he dance , i can tell. he is one good dancer. BUT , i cant dance if there is no one to teach me.

"go and fine another guy on the dancer line " gawwddd, why can't he tell that earlier. now , i wonder if he plan this! all the other 11 went to a place which i don't know where around this SM building.

AND this building is freaking tall .

AND what dancer line he is talking about? isn't all 12 of them can dance? [girl , you should read exo fact ]

"ka~ " ( go~) -kai

i hesistate. where? where should i go? left or right?

*still not moving*

"10 minutes has passed" gosshhh~ this is scary.

i ran out. looking for another exo member. hoping to see sehun first.

author's POV

*20 minutes has passed - lost in the building.

lol. it just ten minutes after you left the room and now you're lost. are you sure you are 20 ?

she grab her phone. totally forget that she have one. but later regret . they never exchange phone number because exo doesn't trust her before. tchh. another problem.

while she was looking for a ~~~ LADIES.

"yahh! sehun " a hug. that blows her mind. when she give a looks to that person.

"oh mianhe . i thought that you are sehun " -that guy.

wearing a cap hiding her hair. who would not have that kind of thought?

front view : a girl.

back view : sehun's back. ha. just great.

what we can conclude from sherin's front and back view , having a higher percentage to be hug by any random idols than any normal living humans. lol.

" that's okay. i am sherin. i am looking for sehun. can you help me? " she blush. i think she found a handsome guy / idol?

" nice. i am taemin of shinee. come , i think i know where he is. sorry about earlier. are you his relative?" see. an idol. taemin smile. leading the way.

"umm. yeth( yes in lisp)" taemin reaction : laughing hard.

"wae? "

"i would believe you , if you said you are his twin. you even got the same lisp style " kkkk. [kkkk , sign of laughter in korean alphabet]

sherin reaction : D______O [ now , everyone use D.O eyes . famous reaction. lol. ]

*awkward silent*

taemin hit the bulls eye. while sherin is sooo damn speechless. she cant mutter a word.

"we are here" -taemin.

*open the door*

revealing sehun and luhan inside.

"bye sweetie " *the author faint imagine that* [ha. nop. i'm still here ]

sherin went inside.

Luhan's POV.

we were playing rubic cube until sherin came.

"sehun , teach me dancing" -sherin. she looks at me.

"hi , ge " smiled. don't know why. but i felt. something uncomfortable in my stomach.

grabbing sehun shirt arm , she " please ~ oppa "

sehun smirk.

"hyung , pass me that" pointing at my rubic cube.

"okay"

"fix this and i'll teach you" smirk. again? did he join kai force on bulying her own sister?

that's mean? hell no. its cool!

"yahh! " -sherin

"what " bored ~ sehunXluhan answered. yeah. i joined the force.

"that's imposible! gawwddd~ i'm wasting ma time"

sherin held out her phone. *2.05 p.m.*

on the cue!

the arival of the most innocent unicorn on earth. xD

"lay ge ! can you teach me dancing? "

***

what do you think? will lay teach her or join the force? lol.. he is too innocent xD