Fun

" who is she?" She cries in out rage. " my girlfriend." Loki says simply. " no I'm your girlfriend..." She began " no I told you were done. I've found someone who I love." Loki shrugs. I laughed and kiss his cheek. " no your mine." She yells. " no I'm hers." He says snapping his fingers. The guards came and took her away. I kissed Loki again. " Loki I ...." I looked up to see the woman from earlier. I laughed as Loki blushed. " oh is that a blush I see?" I teased. " I do not blush!" He whines. I laughed harder. I swam over to the side. I watched as Loki talked with the woman. He looked at me with a smile witch I returned. I swam and got my phone. I took a selfy. I took a pic of Loki shirtless. " yo Loki smile!" I said. He turned and smiled. I snapped the pic. " send to dad." I said. " sending to dad." Came my phones voice said. The woman jumped. I smiled and set my phone down. I did the back stroke. I swam to Loki and pulled him under. He came up with a mischievous smile. I backed away saying. " don't you dare!" He pulled me under. I squealed. " awww Loki!" I screamed. The woman laughed. I splashed him Ashe splashed me. I kissed him again. I heard the woman giggle and leave. I got out of the water. Loki did to. We both changed. I laid my head on his chest. He played with my hair gently. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He laughed. " do you want to go to the gardens with me?" He asked. I nodded.

i looked around in awe. " it's beautiful." I breath. Loki laughed. I hugged him. He led me to a arch made out of flowers. I sat down with him. I laid my head on his chest again. He laughed. " you like doing that don't you?" He laughed. " yea well your chest is so comfy." I shrugged. " LOKI!" I looked up to see loki's ex. I laughed. She looked even more pissed. Loki put a protective arm around me. I kissed his cheek. She came up to us. " why are you with that piece of trash when you can have me?" She asked snobbishly. Loki growled. " have care how you speak peasant." He growled. She looked beyond hurt. " I though you loved me!" She whimpered. Loki growled. " no you only loved me for my status. We are over." He spat. She looked at me. " this is all your fault." She drew her hand back. Loki grabbed it " you will not touch her!" He broke her wrist. She held her broken wrist and ran. I laughed and kissed him.