Back to Prison:13

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, you were in his diss track after Jake called you guys a Walmart One Direction," Jamal said.

"Yup," Jack smiled.

"They're better than One Direction though," I said smiling at Jack. He smiled at me and I lied my head on his shoulder.

"Hell yeah, y'all got some nice music. I listened to some of your guys' songs last night," Kyle said.

"Kyle's a fan girl..." I said laughed. "I'm just playing, Kyle."

I checked my phone for the time. Jack looked over at my phone.

"I should get going, school is about to start and I told the guys I'd be home soon," Jack said.

"Okay..." I said. "Bye, Jacky..."

"Bye, Baby Girl," He said grabbing my face and kissing my forehead before pulling me into a long hug. I waved as he ran off and out the nearest school doors.

"Wait, are you guys dating?" Jamal asked.

"Nah, we're just friends," I said.

"But-"

"It's a very long and confusing friendship. It takes a lot of patience to understand the full story."

"Well, I don't have a lot of that..." I laughed right as the bell rang.

My first period was English. I love English. It's my favorite subject of all time. I walked in and saw the seating chart on the board. I sighed and walked over to my seat which was on the other side of the room. The tardy bell rang and our teacher walked in and introduced herself.

"Welcome to your first period of the day!" She exclaimed. "Now you just have 7 more periods to go and you guys can go home! Now, I'm Ms. Beckham. So, today I want to do something that revolves around you. So, each of you will write at least half a page of how you've been feeling lately."

The class groaned in response. She just rolled her eyes.

"Get to it, class." She sat down in her seat. Everyone pulled out their notebooks and began writing. "You guys may talk to your neighbors and get to know them. And these little notes are anonymous. I will read them and try to figure out who wrote it. At the end of the year, I'll hand back which ever one I think it yours. If it's not yours, you can keep it or return it to the original owner."