Part II:His life

Bm pov.
" arrrrgghh " I suddenly wake up in my bed.
Its only a dream, but " who is that girl? Its not Somin either." I am sure with it.
I was too confuse about my dream, WHO IS SHE?

"knock, knock?" this voice sounds like a perfect melody in my ears.She opens the door
"I see, your already awake" She kiss me on the cheeks , I smile..
"Are you now okay, babe?"
" oh yes, i am totally okay because you are my doctor "
This girl makes me fall inlove even more.
A blonde hair girl flashes again in my mind. aiish!
"Lets go somewhere?"
" waeyo? you must rest for now " i cut her off
"Its been 3 days, and i'm okay now babe, please? " using my cutest voice.
" okay babe, stop it babe "
" yea yea, lets get ready " she then went outside .

------------
FF.
In the mall.

We enter a fashion botique,
" just wait here babe, it will not take so long "
" oh sure, sure " she then went to the new dresses.
I look around and again
" kim matthew, i love you too"and the blur face flash again. " Aaaahhhh " why did she know me, who is she, why she keeps on appearing in my mind and in my dream.. I didnt notice that Somin is already beside me.
" babe? what happen? " looking worried
" no-nothing babe. "
" sure ? " i nodded as an answer

After buying our wants, we decided to go to the park.
We seated in a bench that is shaded by the big trunk of a tree that covers us from the rays.

"wait here babe " i run to an ice cream parlor in the park.

When i enter i bump to a person that made her ice cream fall into the ground.

"oh my gosh "
" i'm so sorry miss, i will buy you another "
" YAH! ! you......." i was shock but someone interrupt her
" Lets go, forget about your ice cream " she is drag by a boy away from the shop.

So i continue to go inside, while im waiting i look to the area where the girl i bumped is.
I notice her pink hair but when she did a side view. It feels like she is familiar to me ,
" uhmm sir, here's your ice cream " She looks like the girl in my dreams
" uh sir ? "
" oh, thanks " i hurriedly go back to where my girlfriend is.
" yiiie, so you buy an ice cream huh? "
" yea its cool while watching those people . " we eat and talk about a lot of things in the bench.

" Why do you keep following me ? " the girl with a pink hair and a guy passes infront of us .
" Its because you're my noona , and you keep on saying such words to someone " the boy laugh at her
As they passes ,i look at what is the girl holding in her arms. And I realize that it is a skateboard.

It is similar to mine.
" hey "
" what are you looking for? "
" oh its nothing , you feel tired?"
" ne " i knew it " Lets go home now , i'll drop you in your house " we then left the park.

-------------

I am already home,
I clean myself ofcourse and went to bed.

" Aiish , "
i'm lying on my bed until i feel asleep

" wa-wa-wait don't leave me, im not good at it matt " i keep on laughing and " yah , " she's about to cry and accidentally there is a stone that made her lose her balance.

" aaaaahhh " i catch her before she falls into the ground. I feel a little pain but i don't mind it at all. I look at her face,her eyes are close

" mochi? are you hurt ?
she opens her eyes and punch me hard
" oooh " that hurts me
" you left me with that damn skateboard "
" i did not left you , cant you see i catch you when you about too fall, i even got a scar in the back. " i acted like i'm really hurt

" what? why didnt you tell me earlier , you dumbass "
she then stand and help me.
She lifted my shirt at the back.
" OUCH !!! " she slap my back and started laughing.
" What are laughing ?" still not done laughing....This girl is really weird...

a moment pass.......
" i'm done "
" really? " i ask
" so why are you laughing ? "
she's about to laugh again
" try to laugh again and i'll kiss you " she glared at me .. SCARY.....

" you know baby boy, I can't imagine you know how to act? "
oh shoot ,
she smiled widely looking straight to me

" My baby boy know how to act, we should celebrate this "
" Stop teasing me mochi or else "
" yea yea , i'll stop now " she look away but still i can see her stopping herself not to smile.
I DO REALLY LOVE HER...This blonde hair girl.

I hug her tightly and whisper to her ears.

"My love for you is like a circle-it has no beginning and will know of no end." i can sense that she smile on it.

""You are so amazingly...wonderfully...beautifully...awesomely...most definitely the most precious of all precious things. I LOVE YOU MY MOCHI, my one and only Jeon Jiwoo "

I suddenly wake up...Confuse, don't know what to do.
" my Mochi? Jeon Jiwoo ? " things started to be complicated to me.

Is that dream really true? ? ?

------------------------

Thanks for reading.
dont know if is good HAHAHA.
Im sorry

you can leave some comments,
and , please keep on supporting my stories..

~XOXO