part II

I quickly open the whole page then i stiffin after looking at the image of a man and a woman. The way they smile to each other makes them a perfect couple.
I am shocked that i couldn't stand anymore.
Yes my one and only man Matthew Kim.

I took my keys and went to their company.

"Noooooo"..............

J.seph pov

Im about to U-turn when a motorcycle pop up..
(ssssccrrrrreeeeeeeeecccccch....)
"sh*t " thats all i utter after i saw the driver.
"oh my gosh," "is she dead"? people gasping.

She's full of blood, but this people just looking. Even my body aches i went to her and tried my best to brought her to the hospital.

"jebal, help us . save her she lost alots of blood" and everything went black.

after a while.......

" oh your awake mr.?" wait what happen to the girl
" Is she alright?" " nugayo?"
i stand up " mr. just stay your not fully recovered" no no i need to check where she is.
I open every door and there she is.

As I step in " we already know her identity doc, she is Jeon Jiwoo" " okay,always check her, she's in a critical condition right now"

"its all my fault" ( rinnnnggg...) "ne,hello?" " ne , gwaenchana, arasso" "jalga" i want to look at her but i am nervous and shaking but i decided not to.

"I'm sorry, its all my fault.Jeongmal mianhae"
"yah! J.seph are you okay?" my best buddy came. "ne" " come on lets go home , "

--------------------

a/n . i'm planning to rewrite this story... ggrrrrrr.
i think its not good? this story suck... brrrrrruugh.. so just wait.. i need to finalize my decision lol. There also problem in my wattpad regarding this story

please support my new story guys

"My Favorite Mistake" starring Kard members haha...LOL
and my "One shot story".. gomawoyo

.. ~XOXO