The Player's Bet

About the book:

Started: July 12, 2018

Finished:

Genre: Teen Fiction

Author: @WrestlingManager

______________________________

"I'm not going on a date with you! Besides you're a player, you could never quit your filthy habit!" I challenged. He raised his eyebrow slightly and took a daunting step towards me.

"Is that a bet princess?" He asked, smirking like crazy.

"I guess so. If you quit being a player for a week, than I'll go on a date with you." I stated ever so simply.

"Deal."

"Okay, you can leave now." I retorted.

"See you in one week princess." He winked and walked away.

I just challenged the schools player.

What-have-I-done???

                                 *          *          *

Aubrielle Stone is a 17 year old teenager who is crazy smart, bottled up, insecure, and super kind. She sits alone at lunch, and doesn't talk to anyone, except her best friend Mandy. So when Parker Ridge, the bad boy, catches an eye for her, he's determined to win her heart.

Simple, right?

No.

He has the reputation for sleeping with girls, and breaking their hearts. Creating the permanent record, but Parker seems to bring the side of Aubrielle out that no one has really seen before. So when Aubrielle challenges Parker to a bet he can't resist, everything changes between them.

But when Parker discovers Aubrielle's big secret, will that change everything at all?

Does Aubrielle ever realize that she's relying on Parker? And that she needs him, and maybe even falling for him?

Little does she know, Parker's got a bet of his own.

**TRIGGER WARNING!**

In this book, the main character may suffer from an eating disorder, and if this triggers you, then please do not read.

______________________________

Characters:

Aubrielle Stone played as Scarlett Leithold