I liked him.

"I'm really glad we're okay," Luke said breathlessly as he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, his Hollywood actor smile plastered on his face. His smile was beautiful and just looking at it made me smile. I couldn't help it. His smile was infectious.

A smile slipped onto my lips.

"Me too," I whispered, my voice hoarse as I was still effected by Luke's close proximately.

"I really don't want to go back to my room," Luke said. He wasn't trying to flirt though - which was definitely a first for him. "I just want to wake up with you in my arms. I want to remember that we're okay," he said.

I can't believe I am best friends with this guy. This perfect guy. But that is all we are. Best friends. Nothing more and nothing less. However, this is the first time I have wanted to be more.

"I would like that," I reply as I slip my card into the door and push it open. Luke follows me into the room silently. Emily is already fast asleep in her bed so he quietly strips down to his boxers. I take off me cloths before slipping Luke's t-shirt on.

Luke climbs into bed and I mirrored his actions. He stretched out his arm so I could rest my head on top as I snuggled into his chest. I tangled my legs in his as he threw his arm over my waist. I smiled as I kissed his chest and mumbled sleepily,

"Love you Luke."

I felt his body tense slightly before he replied, "Love you too Soph. Goodnight."

I groaned slightly at the heavy weight on top of me. I tried to roll out of bed but the thing on top of me was so heavy I couldn't move. I cracked open my eyes to be met by skin. My mouth fell open before I remember last night. I sighed in relief.

I chuckled slightly at the way Luke was laying on top of me. His chin was resting on my shoulder and his chest was pressed up against mine. His legs were still tangled in mine but his arm was hanging off the edge of the bed. As uncomfortable as that sounds to me it was the most comfortable I had ever been.

I didn't want him to wake up because I knew then he would move but as soon as that thought entered my head I heard him stir.

I turned my head to look at him as he eyes opened. He winced slightly at the bright light.

"Like the view?" Luke mumbled, his eyes barely open. My cheeks darkened so I turned away before answering.

"I can't see it because you're lying on top of me," I teased, quite proud of my come back.

"Oh shit yeah, sorry," Luke muttered in response as he tried to roll off me but I gripped his shoulders.

He lifted his head to look at me, cocking his head to the side as he gave me a confused look. I smiled slightly at how adorable he looked before explaining, "I like it."

"You like what?" Luke asked continuing to look confused.

"I like you lying on top of me. It's comfortable." I blushed.

"What you like me all pressed up against you?" Luke smirked.

"Doesn't sound too bad now you said it out loud now does it?" I chuckled.

"Nah guess not. I wouldn't complain if I was lying all over me either. I mean I am pretty hot." He smirked.

"Whatever gets you through the day," I teased.

"Are you saying I'm not hot?" Luke asked faking shock as he jumped up so he was now hovering over me.

I nodded giggling quietly under his glare.

Luke's cocky smirk slipped onto his lips as he suddenly started tickling me. I squealed and squirmed under him as his hands moved to my sides and continued to tickle me.

"Stop, please!" I begged in-between laughing.

"Admit it!" He yelled.

"Never!" I countered.

I was shocked when Luke suddenly shocked. It wasn't like Luke to give up.

He leaned in closer until his lips were touching my ear before whispering, "I don't need you to admit it. I can just remember all those times you've screamed my name and I'll know the answer."

His breath blew across my ear, tickling my skin and I couldn't hide the red tinge to my cheeks. He was obviously right.

I turned my head so I could look him in the eyes. There was no use denying it.

"I'm not going to deny it. You're hot." I croaked my voice embarrassingly thick with lust. I tried to hide it by pressing my lips to his which seemed to be a good distraction.

"You know what I'm going to leave before you guys start stripping!" Emily groaned as she marched out of the room.

"Wait!" I screamed just as I heard the door open. I leapt of the bed and chased after her. "I'm sorry, I forgot you were there," I explained.

"Obviously," she chuckled.

"Luke's going now anyway," I said as we walked back into the bedroom area of our room.

"Ah but I'm so comfy," Luke whined as he snuggled further down into the sheets.

"You need to go get ready anyway," I laughed at how cute he looked wrapped up in the bed sheets.

"Fine," he grumbled as he jumped out of bed and stretched. My eyes flicked down to his bare chest and I felt my mouth fall open slightly as I took in his defined abs.

"I guess you can see the view now?" Luke smirked as he pulled on his jeans.

"Yeah, I was just shocked at how disappointing it was," I teased. Luke shrugged at my lame come back and stretched out his hand. I stared at it, wondering what he was doing. I slowly reached out and shook his hand, my eyebrows pulled together in a frown.

Luke suddenly burst out laughing as he took his hand from mine.

"I wanted my t-shirt back you loser," he laughed as he gestured to the t-shirt I was wearing. I felt my cheeks heat up so quickly pulled his t-shirt up over my head and made my way over to the wardrobe so I could put a little more on than just my underwear. I can't believe I just shook his hand!

When I turned around Luke's eyes were glued to my body. "Now who is enjoying the view?" I smirked as I threw his t-shirt back to him which he caught effortlessly before swaggering out of the room.

I stared after him, forgetting Emily was in the room until she said,

"And you still want to deny that you like him?"

AN: I know it's short but it was my birthday on Friday (I'm 16 now yay) so I was busy yesterday and I also have exams at the moment.

Anyway this is better than nothing which I originally thought I would do.

Please vote and comment, it seriously means a lot.

Hope you guys like it!