Easter Eggs

A/N Hey guys! Wow! 22 reads already! Thanks so much! So since Easter is coming up, I might do some creepy Easter themed ones. This story is a little disturbing, so no child should be reading this.

I found the beginning of this story online then added onto it.

Finally, it was Easter morning. Emily had been waiting forever for this day to come. Even though she was 13, Easter was always such a fun time with her and her family. They would dye eggs and have Easter eggs hunts together. Every morning, Emily's parents would line up a trail of chocolate eggs to downstairs, and then Emily would search for eggs. She would usually do this when her parents were sleeping and then when they would wake up Emily would show them the eggs she found. Emily hopped out of her bed and peeked out the door. A small trail of chocolate eggs lead down the hallway. Emily picked them up as she went, then noticed something strange. The chocolate eggs were being replaced with something that looked like bloody fingers. Surprised, Emily picked one up, thinking that it was a prank. She screamed and threw it across the hallway when the finger was warm and oozing blood. What kind of sick prank was this?

"Mom!! Dad!!!" Emily ran into her parent's room and discovered that her parents were not in there. The bed was nicely made, and nothing looked out of the ordinary. Emily ran down the stairs and counted twenty fingers. Then the fingers turned into toes. Disgusted Emily didn't look anymore.

When Emily got down the stairs, she saw colorful Easter eggs everywhere, littering her home, just like always. She went over to one and noticed that it had an odd smell. she opened it up because the Easter eggs were the plastic ones, and almost puked. Inside it looked like there was a chunk of intestine shoved into the egg. Emily dropped it onto the floor and ran to another egg. This one had no weird smell. Emily cracked open the egg and screamed. Inside was an eyeball; with a few veins coming out of it. Emily noticed that the eye color was brown- like her mothers.

Emily decided she couldn't look into any of the other eggs. She walked straight into the kitchen, where the Easter basket usually was. Emily looked at the kitchen table, and screamed. There were her parents propped on onto chairs, staring at her with their remaining eyeballs. Their mouths had sewn up to make them smile, and their stomachs had been cut open. Emily fell to the ground, sobbing as she saw what was on the table. There was her pet rabbit, Snuffles, in an Easter basket still alive. But it was nibbling on what looked like a heart.