Fashion Department

After receiving my schedule,I walked down the hall until I found the classroom I'm supposed to be in.

I waited outside for the teacher to get the other students attention.

"Today we have a new student joining us from Sydney,Australia." I heard the teacher say.

"Wow a foreigner."
"Is it a boy or girl?"
"Didn't we just get Park Hyungsuk?"
"I just hope they are cute."

"Please come in." The teacher said. I slide the door open,stepped in and closed it behind me.
I moved to face the class shyly,a light blush on my face. I hope they dont make fun of my accent. I moved from Seoul,SK to Sydney,AU when I was 6 and moved back just 2 months ago.

"Hello,my name is Park Sila and I moved back from Sydney,Australia. I hope you will take care of me." I smiled,bowing. Inside my heart felt like it was going to run away soon.

Their thoughts:
She's cute.

Oh man,she's fucking sexy.

Foreigners are good looking.

Don't all guys like foreigners?

She's cute but she's not Mi Jin.

Che,does she think she's better than us?

So glad I joined Fashion Department.

Yah, Park Hyungsuk you better not be looking at her!!!

That accent is cute.

I slid into the seat next to a guy with dyed blonde hair at the top and black hair on the bottom. He didn't even glance at me.

I glanced around the classroom and spotted 3 guys watching me,creepily. I shuddered and turned back to my desk.
"Hello,I'm Park Hyungsuk. Welcome to Jae Won High." A tall boy stood in front of me with a huge smile on his handsome face.
I nodded and smiled,happy to at least make one friend.
He smiled brightly before going back to his seat next to another tall guy with sharp black eyes who was leaned against his desk looking aggravated.

"Hi,I'm Mi Jin. Let's be good friends." A girl approached me next her hair in a ponytail.
I smiled,nervously. I was never good at making girl friends so one talking to me actually made me slightly terrified.

Ok,Park Sila,this year you will make friends! All you have to do is put yourself out there.

".....u-um...t-thank you.....very...much."I whispered. She smiled and walked back to her seat.

Great job,Sila! You did it! My heart felt really happy.

My heart froze in my chest as a girl turned back in her seat to glare at me. Eh,did I do something wrong? I smiled and waved,nervously. It only made her glare harder before she turned around with a huff,her arms crossed under her chest.

Ok...maybe leave her alone for now.