First Day & Gossip Already

The picture above is my oc I made using IMVU-Park Sila.

"Ah,are you going to sleep all day young miss? You'll miss school."

I opened my eyes,only to meet coal black ones. I sighed and sat up slowly in bed.
"Young miss? Is everything alright?" The voice spoke again and I turned to face the speaker. He was clearly a lot older than me,maybe late 30's early 40's,with jet black hair and coal black eyes. His face was stern but his eyes looked concerned. This was Albert,my primary caretaker.
"Young miss?" He spoke again,his brows furrowing.
"Ah,I'm.....ok." I said softly. A relieved look came over his face,smoothing out the wrinkles his brows made.
"Young miss,please get ready for school. The car will be out front."He bowed,walking out and closing the door behind him.

Shaking my head to clear it,I slid out of bed. On the end of my bed lay the-my school clothes. And laying on top of the clothes was a small white envelope.
I walked over and picked it up,"To my pride and joy." I opened it and pulled out a piece of paper.

Dear Sila (my pride and joy),
I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see you off on your first day of school at Jae Won High.
Albert will be driving you to school today(I won't trust just anyone with my precious daughter). I left you some money on your card if you want to go shopping after school.

Have a wonderful first day and make some friends.

Love,
Papa~

I shook my head,letting the letter flutter to the floor and walked over to the bathroom.
I stripped and got into the shower. After my shower,I threw on the clothes,brushed my teeth and hair,threw on my shoes,grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs next to my room. As soon as I got downstairs I saw about 4 maids and 4 butlers on each sides bowing.
"Have a wonderful first day,young miss." They chorused as I stepped off the last step.
"Ah,yes. Thank you." I put on a smile as one of them opened the door and we were greeted by Albert in a nice suit.
"You look lovely,young miss."He said.
"Thank you,Albert." I smiled,and he nodded. Handing me a lunch box wrapped up in a red silk fabric,he opened the car(Rolls-Royce Ghost)door and I got inside. He closed the door behind me and walked around,sliding into the driver's seat.

We didn't talk much,but it was okay as it gave me time to think about some things.
Eventually we pulled up to the front of the school,a crowd staring in awe at the car. I actually wanted to shrink into nothingness at the attention.
Fixing my hair and makeup once more before Albert could get to my side to open my door I let out a nervous breath before straightening my shoulders.
Albert opened my door,holding out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me out gently,before shutting the door behind me. He had me stand there as he checked me over once more.
"Have a wonderful first day,young miss." He said with a bow of his head.
I smiled,"Thank you,Albert. I will."
He nodded once more before driving off.
Standing at the entrance alone,only then could I hear the whispers. I headed inside even though I could hear the gossip.

Wow,is she rich?
She looks like a foreigner.
Did she dye her hair or something?
Why is she so dark?*
She's not that cute.
Is she new?
Obviously,she's new.
She's hot though.

The chatter cut off as the school door shut behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* In South Korea she would be considered "dark" as they like to be pale almost white.

Hello my friends this is my second published work but my first fan fiction on this account~Please be patient with me as I have a babysitting job and I also have a court date coming up soon after I was assaulted so please bear with me~

Anyway,this is a Vasco fanfic. It won't be solely focused on romance however. Also stay tuned for other lookism fanfics. If you would like to request a lookism love story please message me as I will always take requests.

Also I will try to make a preference/scenario book on request if you would like to message me about that.

Thank you for the love you guys~

EDITED