W h y ?

Ah, it's been a long time. 
Well, I just had a simple idea when my friend showed me one of her drawings.

I still suck at this so yeah, forgive me. Hahah.

Dedicated to: 

  ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄  

  It was the hundredth time now, she was once again clinging onto him, whining and pleading like a child.

  " Please, take me with you, " she pleaded, hugging one of his legs, getting dragged as he continued walking, ignoring her once again.

  He didn't give a reply, but inside he thought why this girl was so persistent in having herself taken by him. Wasn't she enjoying her life with her family and friends? Isn't herself important for her?

  Thoughts scrambled through his mind, now trying to ignore it. He stopped once he heard the female sniffle a cry, whimpering slightly as she continued pleading.

  " Take me, please, " she continued to beg, now looking up at him who had stopped walking.

  He faced her, staring right at her eye-to-eye, keeping his straight face as he decided to speak.

  " Why are you so persistent? " he questioned in a straight manner, wanting an answer.

  She just looked up at him, slight tears on her eyes; she was surprised that he had finally noticed her after all those things.

  " Why? " he asked once again, waiting for a reply.

  ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄  

I'll make a better one, don't worry. c:

Still going to edit, I just can't tag someone when I'm in PC so I'll edit it later in phone.

...183 Words Included...