At breakfast

"About the time travel." I interrupt near the end.

Everyone looks at me, and Luffy, who was still snatching food, watched me.

"I can only send three people excluding me, to help save Ace, afterward I can start teleporting everyone else." I look at everyone but aim my words at Luffy.

"Is there any reason to why?" Robin asked.

Of course, she would catch on.

I shake my head. "Not really, I'll just get a little tired but that's about it."

Robin had a sense that it wants the full truth but decided not to engage on the subject.

"Anyways, it's up to Luffy about who we bring," Sanji states as he eyes Luffy, making sure he wouldn't take food from Robin or Nami.

Everyone turned to Luffy like they were silently asking him the question.

I sigh, thinking of a way to push the pressure off of Luffy. "Well, I personally think we should bring either Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy. Or Zoro, Chopper, and Luffy."

Everyone looks at me this time.

"Why would you switch out me instead of moss-head?" Sanji yells angrily.

"Chopper is a doctor, which could be beneficial, but we could use the strength. It is war." I pause and look at Luffy. "What about it captain?"

"Hmm, Zoro and Sanji sound fine. Then afterward you can just teleport chopper to heal us after the battle and whatever."

"Eh? You said something smart!" Yelled Nami.

Robin just chuckled.

"He has his moments." I smile and nod my head. "Okay, that settles it. I'll be heading there first, 2 days before the execution. The first day, I'll teleport Sanji. And the second Zoro and Luffy."

"You're not teleporting us all at once?" Luffy asks.

I shake my head. "No, if I do Zoro will get lost, and well Sanji is more reliable. I can trust that he won't wander off while trying to get a boat."

"Speaking of, where will you be teleporting?" Robin asks.

I start coughing at the question. Causing everyone to look at me.

"Enies Lobby."

This takes a moment to register, but everyone, to say the least, we're shocked.

"EHHHH!?"

I put my hands up. "I kinda went there at some point in time before the execution, to destroy something. So I'm going to teleport to that."

"Won't your younger self-be there?" Robin asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah, but I'll just say something only I know and then we can go undercover, and since Sanji's poster is a little different from how he looks now, we should be fine going undercover."