Chapter Two

"We should all get some rest tonight, so we have plenty of energy for tomorrow," Robin stated.

Everyone agreed and went to their rooms to sleep for the night.

In the men's room

Quo stared through the darkness, careful to not let out a sigh.

He wasn't scared or worried.

He just felt bad.

If their captain found out what this would cost, he wouldn't do it.

Quo didn't want his well being to get in the way of his captain's happiness.

No, Luffy has had enough pain, he deserves that painful hole in his heart to be filled.

And no matter what it did to himself, he would ensure that Luffy would have that.

No matter the cost.

___________________________

The next morning Quo had gotten up early, by this time Sanji, him, and whoever was on night watch, was up.

He walked out of the men's room and peered at the crows nest. He could tell that it was Zoro, by his noticeable green hair.

Quo decided that he should go to the kitchen, and hopefully not get kicked out by the sudden disturbance.

And surprising enough, he didn't get a kick as he opened the door.

"Smells good Sanji." He said as he sat down.

"You seem worried about something." He replied.

Crap, of course. That's why he didn't kick me the moment I entered.

"More nervous than anything. Everything is relying on me."

"Hmm. I guess I didn't think about it like that, but I know you can do it." He said, never looking up from what he was doing.

Honestly, what should I do? I can't teleport everyone within the right amount of time... and if I do...

I shake my head, pushing the thought out of my mind.

I should talk to Robin about this.

I sigh and slump back in my seat.

This time Sanji looks up for a second and studies me, and he sighs himself for a moment.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He says and takes a seat next to me.

This time it's my turn to study him. Should I tell him?

I sigh again, maybe a little bit.

"I won't be able to teleport everyone at once, so I'm worried about who should go." I finally reply.

Sanji thinks about it. "How many can you?"

"Three, and myself," I answer, even that's pushing it.

"Ultimately it's the Shitty Captain's choice." He replies.

I nod. "Yeah. I'll have to talk to him, no everyone about it." Then I smile. "Thanks, Sanji."

"Yeah yeah, now get out." He says grumpily, but he was smiling a little.

I nod and head out of the kitchen.

Luffy and most of the others won't be up for a little while.

Quo sits down on the deck, watching the horizon as the sun slowly made its way up.

___________________________