Cleaning Up

Snape slowly walk over to Hermione. He looked down at her, but not the way he normally would with the class there, it was a look that made her blush deep pink. 

"Let clean up this mess shall we?" Snape suggested. The words seemed very strange coming out of his mouth.

"Come on, over here," Snape said, directed Hermione by putting his hand on her lower back, making her tingle.

"Uh- proffesor- I don't- know-," Hermione stuttered.

"It's fine I can show you, take all the time you need, lunch is 2 hours today," Snape said. Hermione thought she caught him raising his eyebrows when he mentioned how much time they had. No, it couldn't be. But he was defenitely being soft towards her. 

"Has flitwick not taught you this yet? Hm, simple fifth year charm," Snape questioned.

"Our class is so ahead, he must have forgotten about the basics," Hermione said, looking up at snape. "I, guess."

'Oh, well just stand like this, Snape said, demonstrating. "No, like this," Snape said, sliding right up behind Hermione so his chest was touching her back. Hermione jumped. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomforta-,"

"It's fine, you didn't make me uncomfortable," Hermione quickly snapped.

'It's now or never,' Snape thought. He would defenitly struggle to get her alone again, he only brought up just enough courage to knock her potion of the desk with that charm, and she didn't seem uncomfortable.

"Oh." Snape replied. "So yo wouldn't be uncomfortable if," Snape grabbed hold of Hermiones waist with his hands and pulled her towards him. "- If I did this?" He finished.

Hermione was shocked, but she liked this, she wanted more. "Not really..." She repied, wrapping her arms around his back, pulling herself closer to him. Snape raised his eyebrows. "You sure..."

"Positive," Hermione quickly replied. She didn't want to waste time staring into his eyes, she wanted to be physical. Snape smirked, and then closed all the windows in the room with a swish of his wand.

He grabbed her wand and put it in his belt. He lifted Hermione up, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They both only noticed how short the skirts seemed to be. Snape gently put Hermione on the desk. She stared at him for a second, and then loosened her tie, it was buisness time.

In half a minute she had stripped down to her bra, underwear, and skirt. She didn't even care that snape still had all of his robes on, she pushed him onto one of the chairs. 

She desided a lap dance would be great foreplay. She strut over, and started to hump as hard as she could at Snape's leg, then his knee, then the base of his leg. She spread snapes legs as far as the would go, with his feet still on the ground. She crawled on him and wrapped her legs around his waist, then started to hump again. Snape gasped of pleasure, rolling his head back. She climbed up him untill she had her legs wrapped around his head, she laughed, flinging her head back so far that she fell onto the ground infront of Snape, flat on her back. She licked her lips at him, crossing her legs.

Snape scooped her up as he did before, and Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist. He pinned her to the wall. She stared down at him for a second, and then Snape straightened up and planted a light kiss on her forehead, then the end of her nose, then her lips. It got very physical very fast. Snape couldn't hold her anymore, he wanted his hands to be elsewhere. He conjoured handcuffs a little above Hermione on the wall. She glances up and smirked back down at Snape. Licking her lips.