"Why?"

"This isn't like you. You never used to hold secrets."

"I told you I was sorry, I apologized to everyone and everyone but you seemed to forgive me! Please stop bringing it up, mon ami. It makes me feel worst." He hugged himself, looking away with a bashful tint on his face. "I was so stupid to listen to that bully. I'm so stupid. I'm dumb, I'm idiotic, I'm a waste of space and Hercules, I don't even know why I'm still here."

Hercules looked at him for a second before walking over and sitting next to him. "Don't say that stuff."

"How? It's true." He delivered his gaze anywhere but to the other male. "Look at me." He sighed. "I'm a mess."

"No you're not-"

"Yes I am! Stop telling me otherwise! Stop telling me I am not idiotic or that I'm not a hot mess!" He wiped his face from the tears that built up, "I don't want to lie again." His voice weakened and they sat in momentary silence.
Hercules put an arm around him, leaning his head on him. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pressed you so much, if you don't want to talk, it's fine. We'll just sit here in silence."  Lafayette leaned into him, still not looking at him but enjoying his company.

"D'accord."

.......

"Heads!"

"Tails!"

A coin was flipped into the air. It landed on Tails.

"Ha! Get ready to get rekted Hammy!" Thomas laughed and watched as Hamilton flipped him off before rolling his eyes. He had to wait after Thomas' football practice (because he was filling in for Lee) to get assigned a dare. The small contest was, whoever lost, had to let the other give them a dare. He was stupid. He should've NEVER agreed to it, especially since Jefferson won.

A cold breeze swept through and Alex pulled his jacket closer to himself. He needed to save some money for a better one. Especially since the weather was dropping. "Yah cold, Hammy boy?" Hamilton looked to his left to find no other than Maria Lewis sitting next to him along with he clique. Her clique was of no one of importance.

"Um, yeah, kinda. I didn't expect it to be so cold." He rubbed the back of his neck. Maria slurped on her McDonald's coffee with a contempt sigh. "Ah, well why are you here? I never usually see you around campus at this time. You're usually off in a rush to your dorm." She gave him a quizzical look. Alex nodded his head to the large football field where the players were warming up. "I'm actually here for Thomas."

Maria spun her straw in her cup with her finger. "Ah, you think he's cute?"

Hamilton snorted but couldn't hide his blush. "Whaaaat? Psh, no."

Maria raised an eyebrow before shoving him playfully with her shoulder. "Hon, you so like him. Why don't you tell him?" She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows. "He's not into me."

"I really doubt it, brotha. I know him like I know my own mind, he most likely already fell for you." Maria put a potato chip I'm her mouth. Wait, where is she getting her food from-

"Alex hold my watch." Thomas said, out of breath as he carefully handed Alexander his watch. "Don't lose it." He said one last time before heading back to the field. Alex smiled lightly and attempted to wear the magenta Rolex watch, only to have it almost slide off his wrist. Maria and her clique giggled at him.

"What?"

"He's so into you!" They squealed. Alex, who was still in denial, squinted his eyes at them. "How do you know?"

"I'm his ex. He wouldn't even let me touch his watch. Let alone hold it or wear it. Yet he let you wear it, and you're his enemy!"
Alex looked down at the watch, then back at the field. He watched as Thomas and others do pushups. Specifically, get watched Thomas do pushups. His corkscrew curls on his head bouncing in sync as he lowered himself up and back to the ground.
Alex smiled when he caught sight of the other male looking back at him.
.....

Thomas emerged from the locker room with Hamilton tapping his foot impatiently against the tile flooring. "Alright, just give me the dare already so I can go lay down at the dorm." Thomas grinned at him, pulling his mess of wet curls into a bun. "Let me think." He grabbed his bag off the bench before strutting out the locker room, Hamilton trailing behind.

"Hmm...I dare you to.." Alex looked at him with bored eyes.
Then the Schuyler sisters walked by and Thomas' smirk grew drastically. He began to snicker, causing Alex to get worried.

"I dare you to slap Angelica Schuyler's butt."
......
Bold like Christopher Jackson's eyebrows-

He flopped down on the black couch in his dorm, a little baggy filled with ice pressed against his cheek. Thomas sat beside him. Both still in shock from what had happened.

"...all I saw was a blur, and next thing you know, you're on the ground.." Jefferson muttered in disbelief, slowly glancing at Hamilton. "You okay buddy?"

"S-she slapped me so hard I went four generations into the future." He muttered in shock, reaching up to touch his head. "Remind me to never cut my hair.." Thomas hummed an agreement. They sat in silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence but it wasn't a comfortable silence either. It was more of a calm silence.

Alex closed his eyes and leaned into the arm of the couch, pulling his jacket close for warmth. He was so exhausted. Curse him and his pride. He'd never have done that but he didn't want to seem like what rhymed with wussy.

Thomas glanced at him again before shifting on the couch so that he was leaning on the smaller man. Hamilton had pulled his cold feet up on the couch, squeezing them under Thomas for warmth as he tucked himself into a small ball of warmth due to the human fire pit that was leaning on him. "I'm sorry bro."

"It's all good." Hamilton gave a kitten's yawn, "I'll beat your ass tomorrow."

"Yay." Thomas yawned also, laying his head on Alex's shoulder. "Just don't kill me."

"How could I?" He chuckled quietly, feeling his energy getting drained from him as a wave of sleepiness swept him. "Aw that's nice. Lil hammy sparing my life." Thomas pulled his feet up on the couch and got more comfortable, even grabbing the blanket that lay folded on the back of the couch and covering both of them. Hamilton hummed a thank you and Jefferson gave a small smile.

He could feel his heart start to swell.