○ lorelai gilmore ○

Imagine trying to give Lorelai the silent treatment...

"That's it!" You stood up from the kitchen table and stomped over to the living room  with your newspaper

"That's it!" You stood up from the kitchen table and stomped over to the living room with your newspaper. Lorelai had been begging you to go to the 24-hour dance marathon all day and you had enough of trying to reason with her.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Dean and Rory are going!" She pointed out. When Lorelai Gilmore wanted something, she stayed persistent until she got it, you mentally noted. Lorelai followed right behind you and an idea came to your head. You casually sat down on the couch and kept reading while she went on about the dance enthusiastically. You, on the other hand, were not paying attention to a single word.

"There's gonna be lots of good food and- are you even listening?" Lorelai whined, sitting next to you. You didn't even flinch as she started tugging your hair annoyingly. Lorelai gave up and covered herself with a blanket. She let out whimpering sounds and you tried not to look in her direction.

"Please?" She begged. Failing miserably, you glanced at Lorelai. Seeing her puppy dog face, you sighed dramatically.

"Fine!" Lorelai squealed as she got up, jumping up and down.