Oops.

3rd POV:

It's just another day for the Teen Titans. Everything was going well. Robin was training, Starfire was cooking another alien meal, Cyborg and Beast Boy were competing with each other playing video games, and Raven reading on the couch.

"MAN! I'm booooooooored of playing video games, Cy. Wanna play another game?" Beast Boy asked.

"Sure. How does...Tag sound?"

"How immature," Raven scoffed quietly.

"Shhhh...nobody asked you." Beast Boy told her.

"You start running, and I'll chase you. FYI, I'm SO gonna get you!" Cyborg started giving him a 10 second head start.

Beast Boy dashed ahead. 'Where should I hide? My room? Nah, too obvious...... Star's room? Nah, Silkie might barf on me again. OH! PERFECT! Raven's room! Cyborg wouldn't DARE to go in there!'

Raven's POV:

I closed my book with a sigh as I finished reading the 2nd to last HOO book. (Yes, I'm a Percy Jackson fan. No one just know that I'm a fangirl DEEEEEEP inside)

I headed off to my room, about to get the last book of the series. When I entered my room, I sensed someone else in there.

"Hello? Beast Boy? Cyborg? If any of you guys are in here, you guys are DEAD!" I threatened.

I scanned the room. Walking over to my bookcase that held many spells and potions, I found Beast Boy, crouching right between my bed and bookcase. I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to explain.

"Ummmm....look Rae, sorry I went inside your room. You see, the thing is-"

"GOTCHYA!" Cyborg rushed over to Beast Boy, startling him.

When Cyborg scared Beast Boy, Beast Boy quickly stood up, making my bookcase with potions wobble a bit. Then slowly, one of the potions fell....

And ever so happened to hit me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DUN DUN DUN!

I officially declare that this story was first made on Aug. 18, 2017.

I don't own the Teen Titans.......

~Mystic