"It is. I promise. If you don't like it I want your leftovers, though." He winked and we both started laughing. Suddenly the waiter came up to our table and handed us menus.

"You can order whenever you're ready." He smiled and gave us a quick bow.

"Thank you!" I called after him.

Katsuo, Sake, Maguro, Ahi, Engawa, Hotate, Ebi, Kampachi... I read all the names in my head and looked at the pictures. They all looked really good. I looked at Jack.

"Don't worry about ordering. Anything you pick will taste good." He said, looking at me over his menu.

"Ok. How is... Hotate?" I picked.

"Like I said: good." He giggled.

The waiter came over to us and smiled. He held a notepad and pen, ready to take our order.

"I'll have the Kappa-Maki, and my friend would like the Hotate Sashimi." Jack said.

"Okay. Your orders will be right up. Thank you for dining with us." He bowed again before walking off.

A few minutes passed before two dishes slid onto our table.

Jack smiled at me and slid his dish over.

That left me with the other plate

Jack picked up a roll with his chopsticks before placing it in his mouth

Jack picked up a roll with his chopsticks before placing it in his mouth. He watched me.

"This is really good!" He said after swallowing. I picked up a slice of fish off my plate with the chopsticks before eating. Taste flooded my mouth. It was firm and tasted sweet and creamy. I smiled at Jack.

"How have I not done this before?" I asked him before picking up another piece.

"That's for you to know and me to find out." He said, raising his eyebrows.

* * *

We both ate some of each other's plates and our own before standing up. I paid for our meal while Jack watched me. I honestly couldn't believe how good raw fish could be. (Well, scallops... but whatever.) Jack grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building. Once we were outside I took a deep breath.

"Hey Jack?" I asked, stopping so he would turn to me.

"Yeah?" He said, giving me his full attention. I took both his hands like he had with me when he told me he loved me. He had been so brave them. I would never forget how happy I was that he had told me. Now I had to be brave, too. Hopefully he said yes.

"I really love you, you know. I never want you to be scared to tell me the same..." I began, watching him raise his eyebrows. "So... will you be my boyfriend?"

**A/N**

Sorry if that wasn't a great chapter, I had to post but I've been busy. High school started up so I've been focusing on memorizing the halls and where my classes are and assignments, so I won't be able to post every day. Sushi. Mmmmmm.

Anyways, I'm gonna go get some reading done. That was just a quick update. Yes, terrible title, and quite obvious. Sorry this chapter was mostly about Sushi. Lol.

Leave a comment and punch that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS!!! I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR!

Buh-bye!