Chapter 1

Jennie lay on her bed after coming home from her training, she was a trainee at YA entertainment and she had to train even harder than usually today. She grabbed her phone before seeing that someone had added her on snapchat, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Even though she was a trainee, not many people had found out about her yet, she only had her friends on snapchat.

LisaLa97 has added you as a friend

Jennie thought for a moment. She didn't have any friends nor know anyone called Lisa, if that was their real name. As Jennie was about to type her phone password in another notification popped up.

LisaLa97 is typing...

Jennies heart began to race, it annoyed her that she couldn't see want 'Lisa' had wrote, she was worried to look. Anyways, Jennie being the proud human being she is, looked what the person had to say.

LisaLa97: You're hot, snap me.

Jennie wasn't just confused now, she was a little scared, she hardly ever posted a picture of what she looked like and this stranger acted as if they knew. Maybe they did know, maybe she had some kind of stalker.

JendeukKim: Thanks I guess? Who are you?

Hesitantly, she sent the message, Lisa looked straight away.

Jennie Kim's POV

LisaLa97: My name is Lisa.

JendeukKim: Do I know you?

LisaLa97: Nah, but I know you!

JendeukKim: That sounds stalkerish...

LisaLa97: Its supposed to dumbass.

Who does she think she is? Well if its not a catfish. Anyway, I personally don't think I'm dumb. Should I think of a comeback or ignore it?

JendeukKim: How do I really known you're this Lisa girl anyway?

LisaLa97: I can send you a picture!

JendeukKim: Sometimes they don't prove much,

LisaLa97:

I could feel the heat across my face, she was extremely pretty

I could feel the heat across my face, she was extremely pretty. I'm actually bisexual, but only close friends I can trust know. I still haven't told my parents because I don't know how they would take it.

JendeukKim: You're pretty, I guess.

LisaLa97: AHHHH JENNIE CALLED ME PRETTY! ❤️💞

JendeukKim: How do you know my name?

LisaLa97: A little bird told me...
LisaLa97: Can you send a picture of yourself?

JendeukKim: Why?

LisaLa97: Becuause I need to know what procedures I need to look like you.

JendeukKim: I'm flattered but
JendeukKim: What the hell.

LisaLa97: Jk (JUNGKOOOOKKKKK IS JUNG SHOOK BY THIS), your face makes me feel happy.

JendeukKim:

LisaLa97: CAN I KEEP YOU YOU'RE KILLING ME OMG 💓💞😵💦

Slowly, I put my phone down hoping to get some rest. Once I was about to fall asleep, my room lit up from the light of my phone. I groaned before picking it up, it's probably her.

ChaeRosie is typing...