Dark mind (Togainu no chi :Shiki x Akira)

The wind that blow my gray hair. That man the one one who calls me a dog, I'm I a dog. If so, why not kill a weak person like me. Life is a pit of despair or more like hell, why not cover me in your black sheets and let me die. Why don't I tell him, Shiki. He'll be happy to do it, he'll find me, fast that all I know. The wind started to get deadly and colder, oh he's here, that was rather fast.

"Well if it isn't the little mutt." he said from behind, with a very deadly voice.

"Just kill me already. "I said turning around, only to see his crimson red eye in shock.

"Why?"he said with a normal voice.

"Because life is meaningless. "I said to him.

"Well, how now you're thinking like me."he said smiling at me.he has a nice smile.

I then felt another pair of lip on my, I felt myself bushing at the thought of it ,but kisses him back. His warm tongue landed on my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I parted my lip and let his tongue battle with my . We then pull away breathing heaving.

"See you later puppy. "he said as he walk away from me as he continues his battle for blood. I left, but still to know why he didn't kill me.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

so I was writing this at school and I'm never doing that again, so I was thinking of being able to continue this but with a different title, so next time!!! ^-^