Beach, Fun, and Fears

I looked up at the huge building, the beach behind me. All I could think was 'DAMN!'

"What do you think Bek-chan?" Hani asked climbing on my back. I learned not to mind him.

"It looks huge," I said with wide eyes, "Will I get lost?"

"Don't worry Takashi will take care of you!" he said skipping away.

They finally led us to our rooms ad I set up all of my things. I saw that my room had a desk so I set up the picture of my mom and put up my canvas. I had a blank sheet in front of me and nothing in my mind so I just let my hand glide over the paper with a pencil in it to see what would come up. As the minute flew by my canvas was filled with a picture of Takashi. He looked with a plain face but around him was all of the feelings I thought he would feel on a daily bases. Blue, for when he was sad, red, for when he was happy, and many other colors to show his true self. When I finished I looked at my work with a smile. All of a sudden I heard a few giggles and then a pair of arms snake their way around me.

"Hmmmm, looks good doesn't it Kaoru?" Hikaru said with an evil smile.

"Yes Hikaru I wonder how much Mori would like it," Kaoru said. And with that they snatched it and the chase began.

They started running up the stairs to Takashi's room with me on their heels and rope in my hand. We finally got to Taakashi's room and I hog tied them. With the picture in my hand the door openned.

"Don't ever steal my work again you devils!" I yelled holding it above them.

Just then someone took it from my hands. I looked up at Takashi to see him looking at it in deep thought. I smiled and ran to my room.

'I'm gonna get those sneaky twins' I thought as I sketched out my plan, 'And Kyoya too.'

~Le time skip with tea and cakes~

I ended up making the boys some tea only instead of sugar I put in pepper. I had my camera set up in my hand a certain way hidden by my purple skull pajamas.

"Hey guys!" I said as they walked out, "Here some tea."

They took it happily and with one sipp they lit up like a candel and I bolted to my room and locked the door. Say hello to FooTube (HAHAHAHAHAHA DIDN'T USE THAT NAME :P). After a few seconds of tweeking it was online and the boys were banging on my door.

"LET US IN!!!" they yelled in unison.

"Go on FooTube and look up 'Hot Tea' by gothickitty!" I yelled through the door.

I listened as they watched it and heard the growls that came from them.

"Beks you have just boosted your dept from 5 million to 7 million!" Kyoya yelled.

"It was worth it!" I yelled.

I picked up my phone and started texting Takashi so that I didn't have to come out to meet three angry sets of eyes. Here'd our convo:

Beks: Takashi go to FooTube and look up 'Hot Tea' by  gothickitty!!!!

Takashi: y?

Beks: JUST DO IT!!!!

A few minutes later he texted me back:

Takashi: u did tht?

Beks: yerp :P

Takashi: ...

Beks: Takashi u r the only person i kno who would use '...' as a response 2 a txt!

Takashi: open the door

I heard a knock at the door and I did as I was told. I openned the door to see a bright red Takashi.

"I think you've invented a new shade of red Takashi," I said pocking his face.