The Beginning

Ray's POV

It took over half hour to convenes the distraught Taylor's to sit down. I think Brant went into shock, but he quickly recovered when I gently touched his cheek. It hurt when he pulled away and grabbed Sam in a protective huge, keeping his hatred filled eyes trained on me. Pushing my feeling back I took a deep breath.

"Please sit down and I will tell you all everything that I know. And if the others know more then they can fill you in as well." I say walking back over to the couch, patting it so they would come and sit.

Shacking his head Brant holds a little tighter to Sam. "NO! We're good, say what you got to say so we can go and try to get our boys." His voice was cold and flat.

Looking up at the others, I see Sebastian's hands roll up in tight balls at his sides looking at Brant with killer eyes. Dom and Diane had came closer to where I was. Dom and Vincent keeping a close eye on Seb.

We all jumped when Vincent's booming voice roared. "We're waisting time!" He pushing off the wall and starts strolling over to us. "Dom, we need to come up with a plan. Diane....."

"No! Everyone is to stay here. There are things I know that need to be heard by all of you!" I say cutting him off. I put just enough power into my voice so he wouldn't try to disagree.

Turning back to Sam and my mate. "There's a reason we showed you both our secrets, and if you will let me tell you this then it will shed some light on it all." I tell them smoothly. Brant doesn't release her out of him death grip, but nods his head telling me to go on.

Closing my eyes I reach out with my powers, until they rap around each one of them like a cocoon. When I hear Sam take in a shape breath I open my eyes, knowing that they'll be able to see the story.

"There has always been Healers on this earth and no one knows where or how they come to be. Healers are people who are at one with the Earth and they can pull energy from it to help people in there time of need." As I say this images of what I say plays like a movie. "Some of the best and strongest Healers comes from Africa. They're humble people, asking for nothing for their help." When the dry plans of Africa slowly fade I start with what us supers call The Beginning.

"In 1681, in the town of Salem a wealthy couple named Jonathan and Louise Wakefield found that they were unable to bare children. The problem being with Louise, she sought out help from an local medicine woman." Images of Louise crying and Jonathan confronting his wife showed brightly. "The woman being of African descent was often salt out to help heal others."

Taking a deep breath I started again. "Warning Louise when she became pregnant that her child would be unique, because of the amount of energy she had to pull from the earth, she encouraged Louise to watch after her child closely." I say as the image of the old weathered Healer rubbing Louise's round belly slowly fades out.

"The pregnancy went along beautifully and the first week of January 1682 Margaret Jane Wakefield was born. The old Healer stopped in the next morning. Looking over the child she reminds Louise to watch her daughter closely." The image of a beautiful baby with dark brown hair just like her mothers and the bright green eyes like her father linger in the air until I start again.

"Not listening to her warning Jonathan and Louise spooled their daughter with gifts anything her hearts desire and showed her with so much love.

"In 1692 at Margaret's tenth birthday celebration her powers showed them selfs. A young girl by the name of Elizabeth and her eleven nice Abigail Williams attended the celebration. Both girls where as wealthy and spooled as Margaret, refusing to include her in a game, she became mad and pulled both girls hairs, saying they would be sorry!"