Chapter 3-Coincidental Bump and Mixed Luggage

I looked at my watch and decided to call up my mom. After a while of talking to her on the phone and sitting on a vacant seat I'd luckily found, I decided that I would go stop by YG Entertainment first. Let me just get this straight. I'm not going because I'm anticipating for Seunghyun to be there. Please... I don't like the guy...

I stood up from my seat and scanned the place. Compared to the Philippine Terminals, this was way better. Fans didn't bombard me like they did in the Philippines, though I did appreciate it. It was a lot more spacious than I had remembered.

So when I bumped into him again for the third time, I just thought, man, fate must like throwing us together.

I rubbed my lower back and stood up. That really hurt. Being thrown down on the ground by some-six-foot guy was not on my list of things to do. I hoped that it wasn't his way of trying to talk to me. I dusted myself off and stared at him, waiting for an apology.

"I'm really sorry." He says with head bent down, sun glasses on and his gray blazer, messily draped over his shoulders.

He must not have seen that it was me as he kept his head down.

"It's alright," I told him.

In an instant, his head shot up with a big smile plastered on his face. I laughed in return, unable to hide the fact I thought him adorable at the moment. Mentally, or so I hope, my eyes grew wide at the word adorable. What was wrong with me? Adorable?

"Watch out now, if you fall again, you may not be able to pick yourself back up," I joked while I picked up my belongings.

I paid little to no attention at gathering them back as I regretted every word I'd just said. It felt like I was hinting something. I shake my head. No, no... no, I don't like the guy. That's just absurd.

But who ever said I couldn't like him?

"Uhm, I had something I wanted to ask you earlier," he said, sounding a bit sultry.

His voice seeped through my skin and I shivered as they touched me.

He was giving me goosebumps with just the use of his words. It felt good, I had to admit, but he was on another level. I wasn't even for sure I was a part of YG yet, but the guy in front of me had a future in a business that I was trying to get back in. Pursuing the job is supposed to be the main thing.

"What was it?" I erased the smile on my face and replaced it with an absent look.

I argued with myself. Did I have to sound mean? Before he could say anything more or I could regret further, I heard my name from a distance. My mom found me.

"Sandara!" She shouted for me. I turn my head and smile at her, then turned back my attention to Seunghyun.

I turned my head and smiled at her, then turned back my attention to Seunghyun.

"You were saying?" I wanted to hear it.

I wanted to hear it. I wanted him to decide for me whether or not he had a chance. Should I take the plunge? Should I fall for him? But he didn't answer any of my questions. All he did was give a smile. He told me it was nothing and that he'd see me when he sees me. What was I supposed to say?

"Oh, okay. See ya," I tried to say it in the most casual way I could. He was the first to walk away this time. I stood there for the longest second I've ever had, waiting and hoping, but he didn't do anything, and so I walked away.

He was the first to walk away this time. I stood there for the longest second I've ever had, waiting and hoping, but he didn't do anything, and so I walked away.

"Who was that?" My mom asked me. I couldn't answer her. I didn't have an answer and so I shrugged hoping that she'd put the subject in the back of her mind so that I could do the same.

I couldn't answer her. I didn't have an answer and so I shrugged hoping that she'd put the subject in the back of her mind so that I could do the same.

"SANDARA!" My heart stopped, closed my eyes and tried to breathe. Minutes ago, I was really confused, but hearing my name being said by him, just like before, felt so right. I turn around just to see him smiling at me.

Minutes ago, I was really confused, but hearing my name being said by him, just like before, felt so right. I turned around just to see him smiling at me.

It was like a movie. We stared at each other, just smiling. He took the first step towards me, and I mimicked until finally, we're only a few feet from each other. He opened his arms and he waited for an answer. What else could I do? I hugged him for as long as I could.

For days we didn't see each other. I didn't call him and neither did he. It felt almost like a dream. Most days, I tried to prove to myself that it wasn't. Other days I'm cooped in my room, acting so unlike myself. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes. I could see his eyes, I could hear his voice and I could feel him hugging me. I felt his hand caress my cheek the same way he did when we first met. His laughter echoed in my room.

I remembered I would go online, search him up. He wasn't a big star. No, Big Bang wasn't so big then.

"Sandara," My mom peeked into my room and handed me the phone. I raise an eyebrow at her and took the phone.

"Hello? ... Yes... Yes... Thank you. Thank you." She looked at me and waited for me to tell her what had happened, but I only smiled at her. A couple of days from today, I officially had a project. I was supposed to be extremely happy, but my mind was so preoccupied with just one guy.

A couple of days from today, I officially had a project. I was supposed to be extremely happy, but my mind was so preoccupied with just one guy.

"Oh yeah, Sandara, you've got an unopened bag," I looked at her confused, again and walked out into the living room.

I ruffled my brother's hair and sat beside my dong saengs. They both stared at an unknown bag.

"I don't know why we didn't notice it before, but this isn't your bag."

I nod in agreement and poked at the bag. We all had no idea what to do with it. Finally, I grabbed the bag and looked for a name. Thankfully, there was something written on it. And, seriously, it was too much of a coincidence. The name read: CHOI SEUNGHYUN. Great and I mean that in the most sarcastic way.

I sighed heavily, "I know him."

That settled it for everyone. I would return it. I just didn't know when I could do it... not until I got to the set.

author's note.

Imagine meeting a soulmate and wondering if you should meet again or not... What is there to wonder, right? Go! But then... love's so complicated. *cough It Wasn't Simple cough* Subtle self-ad LOL