Chapter 20

I wake up and sit up to check the time but as I say up I whacked my head on the top of the bunk "OW man that hurt" I whisper hoping to wake nobody up but failed as I saw Niall start to open his eyes and smile at me "you okay love" he laughed adorably, Amelia stop, "yeah I'm fine" I smiled back at him.

I got up and saw that we were at our next hotel already so I asked Paul for all of our keys then walked into the boys room and started making breakfast for everyone.

**10 minutes later**

I just finished making breakfast but all I made was pancakes and french toast because we still have to go shopping for food "BOYS BREAKFAST IS READY" I screamed hoping they would all hear after a quiet five seconds is heard footsteps, yelling and I think I even heard someone fall over before I saw all the boys run into the room and sit down, while they were packing their plates I saw someone was missing "hey where's Zayn?" I asked "oh yeah I pushed him over and ruined his hair so he had to fix it" Calum answered me laughing then Zayn came in and started eating all his food.

After everyone ate breakfast Louis and Liam told us that we would be meeting Danielle and Eleanor at Starbucks (A/N I know Liam and Danielle aren't dating anymore but just pretend they are) so I went to go and get dressed cause I wanna make a good first impression on them. We walk into Starbucks and I look around and see that no one is here but a young couple and the cashier when suddenly I see Liam and Louis stumble forward I turn around to see what happened when I see that they have people on their back.

When everything gets seated, I finally get introduced to Danielle and Eleanor "Amelia this is Danielle and Eleanor our lovely girlfriends" Louis said putting his arm around Eleanor "hi i've heard so much about you two" I smile "so have we all we heard was how Simon had the cool new niece who will be going on tour with them" Eleanor exclaims shaking my hand while laughing "haha yeah and Perrie even told us how cool you were so I can tell that we are going to be good friends" Danielle adds also shaking me hand.

After and hour of sitting at Starbucks we all decided to look around at all of the shops but first we went to the hotel so Dani and El could put their suitcases away and not have to walk around with them all day.

**AT HOTEL**

When we got to the hotel we told the boys that we would meet them in and hour so we could all have a bit of time to relax, we walked into our room Dani said she was going to have a shower and then El would go after her but because I already had a shower this morning I didn't need one so I just changed my clothes and sat on the lounge watching TV while Dani and El got ready.

Once they were ready we still had half and hour left so we decided that we would take and hopefully get to know each other more "so Amelia got an eye on any of the boys?" El asked wiggling her eyebrows "maybe" I look down blushing "tell us who it is now" Dani said now joining the conversation but I don't answer I just shake my head and look down at my hands so instead they started guessing "Michael" El started "Calum" Dani continued

"Luke"

"Ashton"

"Harry"

"Zayn"

"Niall"

At his name I blushed "OMG ITS NIALL" Dani screamed jumping up and down on the couch El joining her.

After they stopped screaming they say back down and started talking again "well I can tell that the feelings are mutual" El said "what do you mean" I asked confused "it means that Niall obviously likes you back, have you seen the way he looks at you" Dani said "what? no he doesn't like he only thinks of me as his best friend he will never like me" I say "you keep thinking that but don't be surprised if he ever asks you out" El says standing up "well we better get leaving we have to meet the boys in less than a minute" El says getting her bag off the table.

When we meet the boys we all decide to just look around the town but because we all wanted to go to different places we just decide to pair up and while everyone was figuring out their partners I stood back just planning to go with the person who didn't have a partner after just standing there staring at the ground I felt a hand on my arm "IM GOING WITH AMELIA" I hear a voice shout I look up to find the one and only Niall Horan smiling down at me so I smile back after 5 more minutes everyone found their partners and they were

Niall and I

Dani and Liam

El and Louis

Harry and Zayn

Luke and Calum

Ashton and Michael

As we were walking away I look back to find Dani and El looking at with big smiles on their face but I gave them a confused look but all they did was wink at me then start talking to their partner.

.

.

.

.

Well that was weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Sorry for the long wait for this chapter but I hope you like it and next time I hope to have a smaller wait for the next chapter

Please comment

Vote

And give me ideas on anything you would like to happen in one if the chapters

But please don't kik me as I don't use that kik anymore

Hope y'all like the chapter if you please vote and comment

LOVE YOU GUYS