chapter 5

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?" I yelled st Simon while all nine boys were just staring at me "Amelia you know that I signed these boys when they got of the X Factor and they had no where to live and im not just leaving them on the street" Simon said calmly I looked behind me to see five boys looking at me "you guys better not get in my way because if you do you will not like what is going to happen next" I said through gritted teeth also glaring at them "Amelia Rose Cowell that is not how you to these boys you may not like them but you are going to have to deal with that and be nice to them" Simon said loudly to me "im not going to be nice to them now if you dont mind I would like to get away from these stupid boys and go to my room" I said hinting that he had to tell me where my room is "up the stairs turn left its the room at the end of the hall" he sighed "seeya soon Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton" I yelled waving to my four new friends as I was walkign away I could here a few murmurs coming from behind me "who was that" "why doesnt she like" "whats up here ass" and other things like that.

I walked into my room to see that it wasnt very nice it was just plain with a plane bed but I do remember Simon saying he would take me to the shops to buy new things.

As I finished putting away all of my clothes shoes and other personal stuff I had I heard a knock at the door I opened it to find Luke standing there smiling at me  "me and the boys are about to leave with Simon to go to the recording studio and we wanted to know if you wanted to come because if not you will be staying with the 1d boys and I have a feeling you dont like then very much" he said with playfulness in his voice for the last bit "oh Luke you know nothing I absolutely love one direction they are my favorite band of all time" I said sarcasm clear in my voice "alright give me a minute I will be down in 5" I said giving him a small smile

When we got to the studio the boys went straight to recording and I have to say they were really good after thirty minutes of just sitting there watching I got really bored so I put mt headphones on and I started drifting off to sleep.

I was soon woken by Simon carefully shaking me "hey you are going to go to the hotel with the 5SOS boys because I have to stay here a little while longer with one direction so I will come pick you uo when we are finished" he told me I nodded and put my arms out towards Calum who was standing beside him signaling that I wanted him to carrt me to the car so he came closer and picked me up I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and drifted back to sleep, I was still really jet lagged so I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

I was woken by a really loud knock on the door followed by the boys screaming "PIZZAS HERE" which I was thankful for because I was reallt hungry Luke Calum and Ashton walked in with Michael following holding four boxes of pizza.

After talking and getting to know eachother more there was a knock on the door Ashton went and got it he soon walked in followed by Simon "come on Amelia we have to go the boys are waiting in the car " simon said "I will meet you outside just let me say goodbye to the boys" I said with an eye roll he just nodded and went outside "well can you all put your number in my phone so we can make plans soon" I asked they all nodded and we all swapped phones so I put my number in theirs and they put theirs in mine "bye guys text me and we can plan something" I said walking out to Simons car.

I got in the car to find that the front seat was already taken by Liam I glared at him and hopped in the back next to Harry and Niall since Zayn was asleep in the very back of the van, just as one of the boys was about to say something I put my headphones on and listened to music.

When we got home I walked up to my room and opened my laptop after twenty minutes of scrolling through twitter there was a knock at my door before I could say anything they were already walking into my room I look up to see Niall "look Amelia we have to talk" Niall said looking worried "then talk" I said with attitude "well when I was younger I used to live in Sydney and I met this girl and we used to be best friends until my mum made me move back to Ireland and im not sure but I think you might have been that girl her name was Amelia Rose Cowell"

OMG after all these years of not contacting me he decides to show up in my life now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHH cliffhanger

what do you think about Niall being Amelias best friend.

hope you all like the update thank you all for reading it means so much to me

~~liz~~